Keir Starmer

Its a Pity the man couldn't put as much dedication and gusto into the consideration of weather to confirm charges for a certain Mr Savile.back in the day....

Don't be fooled by thewe two politicians pretending to exercise democracy,they are both in it for their own gain..two cheeks of the same arse.

KSIAC and what's really obscene is his past decision not to prosecute probably the greatest sexual predator this country has ever known.
Quite how anybody could truss this man's Judgement is beyond me,...he,d be better off taking over a poor WHU team ,and join up with another bunch of London perverts.
Rant over!
Fucking hell, man. Do you really want to be taken seriously?

Fucking hell, man. Do you really want to be taken seriously?

32c3a5d23d5236ed6a83139e5fd36b3fa4237972.jpg

Its a Pity the man couldn't put as much dedication and gusto into the consideration of weather to confirm charges for a certain Mr Savile.back in the day....

Don't be fooled by thewe two politicians pretending to exercise democracy,they are both in it for their own gain..two cheeks of the same arse.

KSIAC and what's really obscene is his past decision not to prosecute probably the greatest sexual predator this country has ever known.
Quite how anybody could truss this man's Judgement is beyond me,...he,d be better off taking over a poor WHU team ,and join up with another bunch of London perverts.
Rant over!
Fucking hell, Dennis. You’ve really done it here.

Once mourning is over time to nail these cunts Keith and go and win a small majority in an election.

I would vote for Starmer every day of the week, the beret wearing mini Che's are livid though.
As he's purging the party of anyone who is left of him and his neo liberal policies. I'd argue they are right to be miffed that a party created by the working class has been stolen off them and being moulded into a UK democrat party which will say the right things, tutts a couple of times; yet be happy maintain the status quo.

He's got an open goal to take over number 10 regardless. Hopefully he's more Erling and less Sterling about it.

A couple of years of boredom in politics might be a good thing.

As he's purging the party of anyone who is left of him and his neo liberal policies. I'd argue they are right to be miffed that a party created by the working class has been stolen off them and being moulded into a UK democrat party which will say the right things, tutts a couple of times; yet be happy maintain the status quo.

He's got an open goal to take over number 10 regardless. Hopefully he's more Erling and less Sterling about it.

A couple of years of boredom in politics might be a good thing.

The country has moved on, you don't get into power by announcing a revolution it has to be done incrementally.

The way I see it is that I would prefer Tory lite than actual Tory.

The country has moved on, you don't get into power by announcing a revolution it has to be done incrementally.

The way I see it is that I would prefer Tory lite than actual Tory.
If people will be satisfied with Tory lite then we haven't sunk low enough yet which is a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.