Keir Starmer

You mean the report commissioned by Keir Starmer that exposed the factionalism within the Labour Party and was highly critical of both factions. That doesn’t make Starmer a horrible ****. It shows him to be someone who wants to resolve the problems within the party and move on.

LOL!! Clearly didn't read it!!

This government do more for underprivileged people than the vast majority of countries around the world. Anyone fit and able to work that blames the government for their own shortcomings is simply playing an entitled victim mentality.
Nobody mentioned other countries. Do this government do more for people in this country than previous governments have, no, do they do more than previous Tory governments, no. After the Thursday budget they don’t even do as much as Johnsons government.
The vast majority of people on benefits are working many full time, anyone working full time still needing benefits are neither entitled or have a victim mentality they are being let down. They are victims of a greedy outdated economic policy that has been debunked.

Last edited:
Nobody mentioned other countries. Do this government do more for people in this country than previous governments have, no, do they do more than previous Tory governments, no. After the Thursday budget they don’t even do as much as Johnsons government.
The cast majorithy of people on benefits are working many full time, anyone working full time still needing benefits are neither entitled or have a victim mentality they are being let down. They are victims of a greedy outdated economic policy that has been debunked.

Put simply we should stop paying in work top up benefits. I'd imagine that somehow all the supermarkets etc would magically find the money to pay employee's properly rather than shut the doors and have no business.

Why should I pay into a tax system which has just given the top brass of say Tesco a £5k plus tax cut because they get paid so much yet the business they run cannot allegedly pay employee's enough without some of my taxes also subsidising their workforce? The Tesco etc business model is broken - it doesn't work and they should pay up or close.

The cast majorithy of people on benefits are working many full time, anyone working full time still needing benefits are neither entitled or have a victim mentality they are being let down. They are victims of a greedy outdated economic policy that has been debunked.
I struggled to make sense of that but if you are trying to say that the vast majority of people claiming benefits in this country work full time you are completely deluded.

Put simply we should stop paying in work top up benefits. I'd imagine that somehow all the supermarkets etc would magically find the money to pay employee's properly rather than shut the doors and have no business.

Why should I pay into a tax system which has just given the top brass of say Tesco a £5k plus tax cut because they get paid so much yet the business they run cannot allegedly pay employee's enough without some of my taxes also subsidising their workforce? The Tesco etc business model is broken - it doesn't work and they should pay up or close.
Lol I give up. The entitlement in this country is genuinely hilarious.

LOL!! Clearly didn't read it!!
I doubt 99% of voters out in the real world have heard of it never mind read it, thats what all the left wing party members that and those that debate in politics threads of football forums need to realise when they choose their party leaders. When people decide what government they want, it isn’t these reports they base their votes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.