Keir Starmer

The tories are rightfully doomed but if the Labour party dawdle/waffle/lie it might mean the fuckers may get back in.

I understand the temptation to say little to get in but if it back fires it won't help anyone.
Well the less you say the less likely you are to lie.

Well the less you say the less likely you are to lie.
The less they say, letting this shower further alienate themselves, the better. Just nod sagely and let them shoot themselves in the foot, picking their votes up along the way.

After many conversations, two very well off colleagues of mine today agreed that the Tories need to go and Labour are the only ones that can do it.

One step at a time.

Where's whatshisface who gives me a bad time for not supporting Starmer?

You know, the one who says we can sort out problems with Labour once they've booted the Tories out?
I did see that exchange and all I will say is that at least he recognises that they are 'problematic', because there are way too many people on here pretending they represent a meaningful change.

I did see that exchange and all I will say is that at least he recognises that they are 'problematic', because there are way too many people on here pretending they represent a meaningful change.

Unless Starmer is found naked pissing on Liz's grave he's a shoe in come the next election, so now is the time to hold his feet to the fire, not when he's sitting on a humongous majority.

Unless Starmer is found naked pissing on Liz's grave he's a shoe in come the next election, so now is the time to hold his feet to the fire, not when he's sitting on a humongous majority.
Streeting is the one who worries me more than Starmer. A very dangerous man who could easily have been in government from 2010 and not looked even slightly out of place..

Nailed on certainty, the only question is the size of the majority. Before the Tories imploded I don't think they thought a landslide was within reach which explains the nakedly factional selection processes that have been taking place. The fear being that the tiny rump of left wing MPs could possibly have too much leverage for their liking. The smaller the majority the better in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.