Keir Starmer

I presume this is the thread to post Labour policy stuff.

Of course, if people start picking holes in it, that would just prove that it's a mistake to tell people what you'd do when in government...

It’s finally happened.

Have to admit I had my doubts now and then but the usual few turning on him on here now has me convinced he is the right man.

Thanks guys.
Finally? I swear you have made this post multiple times in the last 2 1/2 years. Nevertheless always happy to help :)

I presume this is the thread to post Labour policy stuff.

Of course, if people start picking holes in it, that would just prove that it's a mistake to tell people what you'd do when in government...

From what I read there doesn't appear to be enough details to pick holes in it tbh. It needs more meat on the bones not that many prople would ever read it. Hopefully the manifesto will waffle less and give more actual policy.

From what I read there doesn't appear to be enough details to pick holes in it tbh. It needs more meat on the bones not that many prople would ever read it. Hopefully the manifesto will waffle less and give more actual policy.
To be honest I think the majority of the country just want to get rid of the tories. I'd happily vote for waffle. As long as its Labour waffle and means these cunst get what's coming.

To be honest I think the majority of the country just want to get rid of the tories. I'd happily vote for waffle. As long as its Labour waffle and means these cunst get what's coming.
The tories are rightfully doomed but if the Labour party dawdle/waffle/lie it might mean the fuckers may get back in.

I understand the temptation to say little to get in but if it back fires it won't help anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.