Keir Starmer

Leaked last night by that lowlife smear merchant Harpin, who appears to have a hotline to Akehurst or some other ****. Or maybe he just hacks their phones cos he has previous for that aswell.

Hopefully, she takes them to the cleaners. I'm done with the cunts.

Don't rate her chances tbh. Getting elected to the NEC was the final straw in the eyes of this mob, wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately waited till her birthday.

Her 'crime ' seems to associating with proscribed groups.. Meanwhile in the week where even the nurses are on strike our future health minister has been busy making veiled threats to the BMA in the Telegraph and further ingratiate himself with RW think tanks, Kate Andrews is an admirer and today he spoke at the policy exchange.

I mean if they were offering something meaningful Id try to hold my nose and my tongue. But they aren't so like you say fuck em.

Don't rate her chances tbh. Getting elected to the NEC was the final straw in the eyes of this mob, wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately waited till her birthday.

Her 'crime ' seems to associating with proscribed groups.. Meanwhile in the week where even the nurses are on strike our future health minister has been busy making veiled threats to the BMA in the Telegraph and further ingratiate himself with RW think tanks, Kate Andrews is an admirer and today he spoke at the policy exchange.

I mean if they were offering something meaningful Id try to hold my nose and my tongue. But they aren't so like you say fuck em.

Hush now! Or Whatshisface will accuse you of being Tory enablers.

Hush now! Or Whatshisface will accuse you of being Tory enablers.
Badge of honour.

There's a good few of the opposition front bench who see it that way too. Despite the consequences for the rest of us they got what they wanted, or at the very least didn't lift a fucking finger to help prevent it.

Tory enablers what are they like eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.