Keir Starmer

zero chance of my vote at the next election, Guardian reading London centric arse, obsessed with race and gender issues and refer to my folk as "gammon" go fuck yourself.

zero chance of my vote at the next election, Guardian reading London centric arse, obsessed with race and gender issues and refer to my folk as "gammon" go fuck yourself.
Yeah, what we need is the catalyst of all the culture wars to stay in power. That’ll really teach society a lesson.

It‘s crazy the amount of people that have fallen for this bullshit.

Yeah, what we need is the catalyst of all the culture wars to stay in power. That’ll really teach society a lesson.

It‘s crazy the amount of people that have fallen for this bullshit.
I have not fallen for anything, i was a member of the labour party in the eighties as a young guy, supported militant, stood on picket lines for the miners, overjoyed in 97 when Labour got into power, only to be let down by the continual decimation of industry, jobs and lives in the town i live in i see nothing in this guy but Blair.

I have not fallen for anything, i was a member of the labour party in the eighties as a young guy, supported militant, stood on picket lines for the miners, overjoyed in 97 when Labour got into power, only to be let down by the continual decimation of industry, jobs and lives in the town i live in i see nothing in this guy but Blair.
So you’ll let the party that’s decimated services over the past 13 years carry on simply because you self identify as the colour of bacon?

Seems legit.

How London centric do you feel Sunak is? Please reference HS2 in your answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.