Keir Starmer

No leader of the opposition is going to resist a Tory MP defecting without warning just as PMQs is about to kick off.

It’s like an opposing team being a man and a goal down one minute into a cup final :)
There is difference between allowing her defection to use to kick sunak while he is down and the fawning adulation for her joining and being delighted to have her in the party, citing her fitting in vith labour values.

that bullshit takes the piss out of members, councilors, MPs and the electorare

There is difference between allowing her defection to use to kick sunak while he is down and the fawning adulation for her joining and being delighted to have her in the party, citing her fitting in vith labour values.

that bullshit takes the piss out of members, councilors, MPs and the electorare

Probably sounds pretty good to any other conservatives thinking of jumping ship though…

Indeed, and conservative voters too.
Probably their aim really. Gaining the centrist Tory vote is their easiest path to a majority.

The more they can convince, the bigger the majority and the bigger chance to action change.

Whether that happens remains to be seen, but it seems a more hopeful future than another 5 years of unbridled corruption and contempt for the law.

Probably their aim really. Gaining the centrist Tory vote is their easiest path to a majority.

The more they can convince, the bigger the majority and the bigger chance to action change.

Whether that happens remains to be seen, but it seems a more hopeful future than another 5 years of unbridled corruption and contempt for the law.
Yes. Pragmatic but slightly depressing. Aside from less of the corruption and contempt for law I don't expect much change. I hope I'm wrong and pleasant surprised.

Counselling is going to have to be given when Labour get in because a lot of people wearing star emblazoned berets didn't get the Labour they wanted.

#itshouldhavebeenjezza

Counselling is going to have to be given when Labour get in because a lot of people wearing star emblazoned berets didn't get the Labour they wanted.

#itshouldhavebeenjezza
Strange take, I don't think corbyns name is even mentioned by the more left wing posters on here for more than a few years.

Starmer fans and those more inclined to lean to the right keep bringing him up though

Strange take, I don't think corbyns name is even mentioned by the more left wing posters on here for more than a few years.

Starmer fans and those more inclined to lean to the right keep bringing him up though

His name isn’t mentioned all that often but what is by some is their utter dislike and contempt for Starmer, the man and his politics who replaced him so if not Starmer then who should be leading Labour?

It’s ok for you to say it……it begins with a C ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.