Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

He's a good solid player which would help with the CL. I completely agree that it's the kind of signing we want to make - frees up the big money for other signings and helps raise the profile, all good by me.

When he played in the Dutch eredivisie, he was consistently THE best midfielder in the league. And he performed in one of the lowest teams in it. So he'd definately be a great addition, ideal cover for Silva or a boost in creativity and danger from midfield!

I love this guy, great solid player, possess one of the most important qualities City needs a tad bit more of :

CONSISTENCY

going to be a great season......

Im ok with Honda. I think he could be a useful squad player. Not a starter.

But Yuki Abe...no way! I really hope he is not also a target. How can they even mention him? There is no way we go for a player like him.. :D

BlueCityfan said:
Is this just a rumour or is it actually true?

WTF...we have just gotten to the champions league and we are interested in a Leicester player...and Keisuke.

Wow...we are targeting marketing signings instead of real quality which could make us win the title.

I hope we dont sign them..

Yeah. 25 world-class players or bust...

Money-pic.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.