Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's miles ahead of where kun was at 20 in relation to scoring goals.... His problem is indeed youth, however, when the penny drops about positioning, he'll be invaluable.

Pep has reinforced a few times regarding less is more for Kun, the same applies to Kelechi... Put it this way, if his goals to game ratio is any sort of barometer, he might end up half decent (:
You're not wrong. His goals to 90 min ratio is ahead of anyone at 20 years of age.

This is actually a very good point. Potentially we could line up like this:

Bravo
Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Navas Fernandinho Gundogan Sterling
KDB
Iheanacho Aguero.

So you'd sacrifice silva for navas, interesting.... I'm of the opinion he's slowing down but that's just ridiculous.... Sane on the other hand will creates the natural width

With regards to the system, I like it, if not suitable to the players you've picked

..................bravo.......................

.......Ota.......stones.........Kolorov.......

.............fern...........gun............

Sterling...........silva...............sane

....................KDB......................

...................Aguero...................

So you'd sacrifice silva for navas, interesting.... I'm of the opinion he's slowing down but that's just ridiculous.... Sane on the other hand will creates the natural width

With regards to the system, I like it, if not suitable to the players you've picked

Take your point entirely mate but it's all about balance. I think Navas would provide far more than Sane at this point. Either way we've a plethora of options.

take kolorv out of that and put anyone else there and Id agree with that....Imagine a fully firing Kompany (with no injury doubts) in there as well.......shame that might never happen.

Could argue Sane over Nolito at points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.