Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was poor today mind you he was kept a close eye on by two central defenders on top of their game today.

This lad needs to be at another club. On loan. Playing every week.

Being at City the way it is for him right now is surely doing nothing for him.

Pep clearly doesn't think he's got what we're looking for. He only plays him because there's no one else. I feel sorry for him getting hooked off like that. 3 nil down and your only striker gets pulled. That says it all.

I think nacho should leave this club or be loaned out,he's the best under-21 player in the league yet Pep doesn't trust
him,only plays him when Kun is injured or suspended. I won't be surprised if he decides to bench him and play kdb as a false 9,I feel bad for him

I like him but it has been a difficult season for him

HE gets brought on when we are in the shit, rarely gets brought on when we are winning and only seems to start when we have no other option

I like him but it has been a difficult season for him

HE gets brought on when we are in the shit, rarely gets brought on when we are winning and only seems to start when we have no other option

This.

I hope he gets to play Watford. He needs a worldie game to force him into the team. And he can do that if only he gets the service.

Also people seem to forget that the guy has had three starts, was great in two of them, good against Celtic and mediocre in two other games. And from those five starts he has 3 goals and 2 assists.

Fans to be especially fickle given what good account he gave of himself vs Celtic. Than he has a mediocre game, where he still created the most of all players and almost everyone else on the field did worse than him and suddenly previous achievements don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.