Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
If he had brought on nolito to play near him to give him support would have been better.
Instead he brought on Toure who was as useful as a flat diet coke.
Probably the best finisher at the club as his stats prove. Play someone a bit nearer to him.
To be fair to yaya he scored 2 goals his game back and will shoot from distance and not be able to be held either so i think it was reasonable to sub him on,all water under the bridge now anyway.Nacho is a confident boy,it won't phase him

To be fair to yaya he scored 2 goals his game back and will shoot from distance and not be able to be held either so i think it was reasonable to sub him on,all water under the bridge now anyway.Nacho is a confident boy,it won't phase him

Agreed a top talent. Hope we are the end benefactors of of it.

Kelechi scapegoated for Pep's terrible tactics. He needs to move, Pep will only destroy his career.

And maybe he wont,the manager will do what is best for Manchester City and not the individual.

Kelechi will get his opportunity when the time is right.

There are people that care more about the player's progress than Manchester City and there should be nothing wrong with that because this is an open forum. As a fan of the Nigerian national team I am concerned. How is one supposed to improve if not given a chance or even tried in another position?

No need to shoot down concerns like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.