Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that. The ref let them get away with elbow punches and throwdowns without even a whistle.
I only rewatched the game and while the shirt grabbing and elbowing from Huth and co. seemed like a constant, it was then they clattered him totally inside the box (?) that I was a bit annoyed, especially as the succession of this play ended up in Vardy receiving a free kick for what was hardly a foul from Fernando.

I only rewatched the game and while the shirt grabbing and elbowing from Huth and co. seemed like a constant, it was then they clattered him totally inside the box (?) that I was a bit annoyed, especially as the succession of this play ended up in Vardy receiving a free kick for what was hardly a foul from Fernando.

Either three or four times Fernando was penalised for winning the ball fairly.

Kolarov and Stones get blatantly pulled to the ground right in front of the referee: no penalty.

Kelechi gets taken the fuck out inside the box: no penalty.

We have had an absolute shit load of obvious decisions not given to us this season both in Europe and domestically. They're not even tough decisions, they're as fucking obvious as can be.

I asked it in the Watford pre-game thread but what do we think Pep does with Kelechi. Does dropping him now crush his confidence that much like people think?

Or does he pick him for the Watford game and hope he can fill his boots.

I asked it in the Watford pre-game thread but what do we think Pep does with Kelechi. Does dropping him now crush his confidence that much like people think?

IMO he has to pick him as a starter, If he doesnt it wont do his confidence any good whatsoever.

We dont exactly have many other options upfront. Both Silva and KDB are in poor form in front of goal.

We are struggling to score goals at home, Kelechi is the closest thing we have to a guaranteed goal-scorer. He must play.

Was a poor substitution.

Pep got that one wrong. Both in the match situation and the pyschological impact on the lad.

Was a poor substitution.

Pep got that one wrong. Both in the match situation and the pyschological impact on the lad.
No he didn't,nacho was marked out of the game and held quite a lot that the ref didn't protect him from,he was no use on the pitch,i'm sure he realises that as he's a bright boy

No he didn't,nacho was marked out of the game and held quite a lot that the ref didn't protect him from,he was no use on the pitch,i'm sure he realises that as he's a bright boy
I
If he had brought on nolito to play near him to give him support would have been better.
Instead he brought on Toure who was as useful as a flat diet coke.
Probably the best finisher at the club as his stats prove. Play someone a bit nearer to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.