Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also as it looks now Pep is destroying his career like he has with other good players.

Fuck off mate.

The two factors that will decide whether or not Kelechi plays are whether he earns a spot in a meritocratic system and what he will bring to the team from a tactical point of view against specific opponents.

We are Manchester City Football Club, not Kelechi Iheanacho Football Club and Pep has an entire squad to manage; not just the one promising youngster.

He's twenty years old and our only recognised striker without Aguero so he will have to do a lot wrong to not develop and get game time. He's playing with some of the best players, with arguably the best manager on a daily basis; if his career is "destroyed" it will be down to him.

His exclusion from the starting eleven was fully justified by the result.

Sorry for telling you to fuck off.

There are people that care more about the player's progress than Manchester City and there should be nothing wrong with that because this is an open forum. As a fan of the Nigerian national team I am concerned. How is one supposed to improve if not given a chance or even tried in another position?

No need to shoot down concerns like that.

Also as it looks now Pep is destroying his career like he has with other good players.

He got left out because he had a problem with his adductor muscle. Guardiola spoke about it in his press conference, you might want to check on that kind of thing before going off on one and making yourself look like a complete clown.

Who are these player's whose career he ruined by the way?

And there we have it.....you are yet another fanboy,someone who has joined this forum simply to champion an individual,you cannot be impartial in your comments because of your bias,so it becomes inevitable that you start to criticise the manager and his decisions - simply because he isnt doing what you,and your band of merry men,desire.
I like Kelechi,he is a good prospect but he is far from the finished article and,because of that,Pep is gradually intoducing him into the team and playing him when he believes it will benefit both him and,far more importantly,the club.

Make no mistake,this is a City forum,and while its fine to make constructive comment about an individual,we wont put up with people coming on here and slagging us off because they,incorrectly,see a player as more important than the team.

Take that on board,or disappear.

(And that goes for anybody else who wishes to talk nonsense where this player is concerned)

And there we have it.....you are yet another fanboy,someone who has joined this forum simply to champion an individual,you cannot be impartial in your comments because of your bias,so it becomes inevitable that you start to criticise the manager and his decisions - simply because he isnt doing what you,and your band of merry men,desire.
I like Kelechi,he is a good prospect but he is far from the finished article and,because of that,Pep is gradually intoducing him into the team and playing him when he believes it will benefit both him and,far more importantly,the club.

Make no mistake,this is a City forum,and while its fine to make constructive comment about an individual,we wont put up with people coming on here and slagging us off because they,incorrectly,see a player as more important than the team.

Take that on board,or disappear.

(And that goes for anybody else who wishes to talk nonsense where this player is concerned)

First of a stay classy. Secondly this is an open forum and one specifically talking about player performances in said squad. I did not attack the club, but I did criticise the coach which I have a different opinion on in the big picture.

I am no fanboy but I do show concern about this player because he plays for the Nigerian natiinal team. If we can be civil and talk about this without telling people to "fuck off" or call someone a "fanboy" because they have a different opinion you need to grow up.

As for the injury, I didn't know and thanks for bringing that up. :)

First of a stay classy. Secondly this is an open forum and one specifically talking about player performances in said squad. I did not attack the club, but I did criticise the coach which I have a different opinion on in the big picture.

I am no fanboy but I do show concern about this player because he plays for the Nigerian natiinal team. If we can be civil and talk about this without telling people to "fuck off" or call someone a "fanboy" because they have a different opinion you need to grow up.

As for the injury, I didn't know and thanks for bringing that up. :)
It seems you are confusing two posts,mine and another.Mine was blunt but certainly neither abusive or immature.

Now,carry on.

The three fanboys have gone so dont bother replying to them.

Kelechi: "Pep tells me about them (Messi, Lewandowski), that I should watch them and see what they are doing and make sure I am improving."

He got left out because he had a problem with his adductor muscle. Guardiola spoke about it in his press conference, you might want to check on that kind of thing before going off on one and making yourself look like a complete clown.

Who are these player's whose career he ruined by the way?

Why do you have to reply to the majority of peoples posts with an insult ? You appear to have problems , maybe a break from the many City forums you frequent would be of benefit

Why do you have to reply to the majority of peoples posts with an insult ? You appear to have problems , maybe a break from the many City forums you frequent would be of benefit

I'm fine thanks, and I don't think it's out of order to tell someone accusing Guardiola of ruining Iheanacho's career because he had an injury that they sound like a fool.

The original posters comments reference Iheanacho were ridiculous and obviously made to get a reaction , the bait worked because you and a few others fell for it hook line and sinker . Also so glad life is hunky dory for you , although the tone of the majority of yours posts disguise your contentment very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.