Will try it tomo - thanks
no worries but don't blame me if you think it tastes shite!
I had it when I was on Keto and lost over a stone -in my 50's -but the Estrella is currently working against me
good luck

All you Keto’ers just in case no ones told you- your breath stinks...sorry

It's a well known side effect, excreting ketones through your breath. I don't think I'm too breathy, well not like the early days anyway.

I have stinky piss though, really sharp and acidic like, totally different to non keto piss. But my shit hardly smells, it's nowhere near as rancid as it used to be.

One of the staples of this eating keto is eat a lot of veg. I don't eat salad or veg. The only green thing I've ever eaten is fruit pastilles. Would a vitamin supplement be fruitful?

After 2 weeks on keto, a co-worker took a few days off, saying you need to periodically "shock the system" or else you'll plateau. Any truth to that? I can see that after a few months, but 2 weeks seemed rather quick to plateau.

After 2 weeks on keto, a co-worker took a few days off, saying you need to periodically "shock the system" or else you'll plateau. Any truth to that? I can see that after a few months, but 2 weeks seemed rather quick to plateau.

Not sure what 'shock the system is' but I assume they mean the whole process of teaching your body to use ketones from fat as your main source of energy, and that can make some people feel pretty rank.

I plateaued after about 2 and a half stone and I put that down to that I'd eaten into my fat stores within my body and so I was then fuelling myself on the amount of fat I was consuming. I lost a further half a stone after that by doing a few 30 mile bike rides. Everyone is different though.

I've plateaued again now, but I'm not arsed, because I'm at a healthy weight. I may be eating more fat than I need to now, but I love it, and I'm pissing out the excess ketones that I'm not using for energy. I'm not gaining and I'm not losing, and feel great.

One of the staples of this eating keto is eat a lot of veg. I don't eat salad or veg. The only green thing I've ever eaten is fruit pastilles. Would a vitamin supplement be fruitful?

That's fair enough, but can you eat the green fruit pastilles without chewing them...

Supplementing potassium and magnesium that you would get from veg is very important. Lots of people take potassium and magnesium supplements.

It's weight, but it's not fat. You actually losing water from your body , from you muscles.

I'm under no illusion that most of that weight is just water weight, but look and feel so much better than I did a month ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.