I'm under no illusion that most of that weight is just water weight, but look and feel so much better than I did a month ago.

Are you enjoying it? Do you think once you've lost your desired weight you'll carry on?

As you've probably seen from my posts I've carried on. I love it. Proper food, real food, is incredible. It sounds sooo fucking obvious that real food is the best, but we're exposed to sooo much crap that tastes good, but once you revert back to the proper stuff, it's so much better.
I do miss a lot of crap, and do treat myself to it every so often, but real food is where it's really at.

I'm under no illusion that most of that weight is just water weight, but look and feel so much better than I did a month ago.
Haha mate this “water weight from your muscles” thing went a while ago if you’ve done it for 2 weeks. 2-3 days all your glycogen stores in your muscles have been depleted, you’re in ketosis and becoming fat adapted (body using fat for fuel) - keep smashing it, I’m 44ilb down in 3 mpnths

Are you enjoying it? Do you think once you've lost your desired weight you'll carry on?

As you've probably seen from my posts I've carried on. I love it. Proper food, real food, is incredible. It sounds sooo fucking obvious that real food is the best, but we're exposed to sooo much crap that tastes good, but once you revert back to the proper stuff, it's so much better.
I do miss a lot of crap, and do treat myself to it every so often, but real food is where it's really at.

Will defo continue. Tbh I've always been in good shape, but got lazy the past couple of years and was on antidepressants for a while. Coming off them I ballooned, and now I'm 26 I was starting to realise you can't get away with eating the pastas and breads and stuff you did as a kid, without getting bloated.

I am sleeping so much better on keto and not crashing during the day either. Feels great to have a flat stomach again already, and start wearing clothes that haven't fit me for about a year lol.

Will defo continue. Tbh I've always been in good shape, but got lazy the past couple of years and was on antidepressants for a while. Coming off them I ballooned, and now I'm 26 I was starting to realise you can't get away with eating the pastas and breads and stuff you did as a kid, without getting bloated.

I am sleeping so much better on keto and not crashing during the day either. Feels great to have a flat stomach again already, and start wearing clothes that haven't fit me for about a year lol.

Yeah, I love the clear head and just feeling much fresher and healthier and happier.

I'm gonna be coming out of keto though in 2 weeks while I spend 10 days in Berlin. Not particularly looking forward to coming out of it but all that German beer and food will be getting consumed, and then I'll go back keto until Xmas when we go to the Czech Republic.

I'm 4 days in on this, and I have to say I've slept terribly; sweats, cramps and heart palpitations - although I haven't felt tired during the day. I don't feel thinner, if anything more bloated. Hopefully, this is a phase I just need to get through?

I'm 4 days in on this, and I have to say I've slept terribly; sweats, cramps and heart palpitations - although I haven't felt tired during the day. I don't feel thinner, if anything more bloated. Hopefully, this is a phase I just need to get through?

110% just a phase, I felt bloated for nearly the full first week. Have been sleeping like a baby since making the change though.

What meals have you been eating? If you don't mind me asking.

As others have no doubt said plenty of water and add some salt -you should research the diet if you are doing it seriously= dietdoctor.com worth the sub but lots of free advice otherwise.

110% just a phase, I felt bloated for nearly the full first week. Have been sleeping like a baby since making the change though.

What meals have you been eating? If you don't mind me asking.

Salmon, eggs, cauliflower rice, omelettes, roast chicken, lots of green veg. Made some keto bread, as the whole cold turkey on bread stuff was really hard after about 4 hours, that was weird.

As others have no doubt said plenty of water and add some salt -you should research the diet if you are doing it seriously= dietdoctor.com worth the sub but lots of free advice otherwise.
Yes, cheers. I have been doing that tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.