I'm worried my eyes have gone blurry,i've broken keto with some bread and i've some electrolyte tabs coming later and i'll see if that makes a difference,i'll try and get into the optician as well,anyone else had this happen?

I had blurred vision for a bit when I started doing keto but I'm diabetic so that was mostly an effect of my blood glucose settling down to good levels. Once my blood glucose was ok again my eyesight went back to normal. Probably not much help to you as I don't think you're diabetic. Hopefully someone else will have more info for you.

In Blackers living the dream and having afternoon brunch in spoons. I am having tanquerys and low cals tonic n the wife is nailing a bottle of Hardys. Anyway she has got a basket of chips until we do tea in the coaster at 18.00 hours and she just let me have a lick of one of her chips. The reason I think this diet works is there is jack shit you can eat when out n about in wonderland and I am proper Hank Marvin but no surrender eh ? Mixed grill for tea Only 120 minutes to go.

Last edited:
I had blurred vision for a bit when I started doing keto but I'm diabetic so that was mostly an effect of my blood glucose settling down to good levels. Once my blood glucose was ok again my eyesight went back to normal. Probably not much help to you as I don't think you're diabetic. Hopefully someone else will have more info for you.
Thanks lovely,as far as i know i'm not diabetic,i'll drop a wee sample into the drs just in case,there is loads in the family so better have a look

I thought i would test my glucose with a bit of choc,unfortunately that bit led to a lot duh but my eyes are clearer so i'm more certain as to the prob,back on track tomorrow

Spoons for breakfast but like a wild west trading post and spilled bush tucker all over our table. I will trade her 2 hash browns for a rasher of bacon and will take her tommies and mushrooms for my baked beans. .Just needs a little more tweaking than your average dietary regime. A forced distance wobble to Bispham shortly to burn them sausauges. Weather fair to middling and very windy with scattered clouds and sun.

Well i'm not diabetic which is good as that is what i'm trying to dodge,i've had a couple of days on the carbs and my eyes have cleared,back on tomorrow,i'm not worried if i get blurry eyes again

Well i'm not diabetic which is good as that is what i'm trying to dodge,i've had a couple of days on the carbs and my eyes have cleared,back on tomorrow,i'm not worried if i get blurry eyes again

Strength and honour our kid ..I would sooner have blurry eyes than have me nipples nipped : /

I might have some carbs on Sunday for the first time in 7 weeks.

We're going for a carvery, so I may have 1 roastie, some carrots and peas and a Yorkie pud, with a pint of Staropramen or 2.

Then no more again until the end of September when we go away for a long weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.