I got a case of Michelob Ultra for a barbecue/party we were having, I drunk 10 bottles while I was cooking and it didn't touch the sides as it's only 3.2%, all it did was make me piss a lot.
I am just going to have to man-up and get used to drinking pints of red wine :-/

I've posted this previously, but if you haven't seen it you might find it useful.

http://getdrunknotfat.com/android-home/

I got a case of Michelob Ultra for a barbecue/party we were having, I drunk 10 bottles while I was cooking and it didn't touch the sides as it's only 3.2%, all it did was make me piss a lot.
I am just going to have to man-up and get used to drinking pints of red wine :-/
Is red wine allowed? It’s my main drink you see.

Football and beer, they just go hand in hand, always have done. Home games I can be good but aways, there's no chance. So, I have resigned myself to the fact that next week is going to be me recovering and trying to get back into Ketosis. I've only been doing this for a couple of months so it will take me longer than you to get there but get there I will.

Yeah, I probably find keto easy because of the lifestyle I lead nowadays.

I'm far less social, so spend the majority of the time with my missus, who's also keto, which makes it easier. We do spend a fair bit of time in the pub together watching football, as she loves it too, but we can share bottles of wine or drink our preferred spirits.

I go to the match on my own, which I prefer nowadays, so straight there, straight home. I'll probably drink once or twice a season before and after the match. I can't be doing with going to the pisser while the match is on and queuing up for drinks etc.

And then with our trips or special occasions, we look forward to having beers. It makes it a moment, we get each other excited about it haha, indulge, have a mint time together, and then crack back on with keto until the next time.

Yeah, I probably find keto easy because of the lifestyle I lead nowadays.

I'm far less social, so spend the majority of the time with my missus, who's also keto, which makes it easier. We do spend a fair bit of time in the pub together watching football, as she loves it too, but we can share bottles of wine or drink our preferred spirits.

I go to the match on my own, which I prefer nowadays, so straight there, straight home. I'll probably drink once or twice a season before and after the match. I can't be doing with going to the pisser while the match is on and queuing up for drinks etc.

And then with our trips or special occasions, we look forward to having beers. It makes it a moment, we get each other excited about it haha, indulge, have a mint time together, and then crack back on with keto until the next time.
That sounds perfect, I can't say no when my pals ask me to go for a drink after footie. I accept I am weak ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.