How's everyone else doing on this?
I'm loving it, it's a piece of piss to stick to and when I don't its easy to get back on track.
Even got a two pack showing through now, not bad for a FOC.

All good here mate. Good to hear you're loving it. I'm the same. I feel sooo clean and healthy.

I'm a bit intrigued to see if I go all autumn/winter again without a cold like I did last year.
The year before I went keto I had 4 colds and a chest infection that seemed to last for weeks, then not even a sniff of anything last year since going keto.

I think for the first time in my 25 years of employment I've not had any time off ill for over 18 months.

All good here mate. Good to hear you're loving it. I'm the same. I feel sooo clean and healthy.

I'm a bit intrigued to see if I go all autumn/winter again without a cold like I did last year.
The year before I went keto I had 4 colds and a chest infection that seemed to last for weeks, then not even a sniff of anything last year since going keto.

I think for the first time in my 25 years of employment I've not had any time off ill for over 18 months.
I have noticed that I sleep a lot better and a really good bonus is my (mild case of) psoriasis appears to be clearing up. As for the colds, I have had a couple but usually after a session on the lash which I have to accept being a pisshead, although not as much as I used to be.
It's amazing to have a social life and still get good results on this just by being good during the week and visiting the gym 3 times a week.

I have noticed that I sleep a lot better and a really good bonus is my (mild case of) psoriasis appears to be clearing up. As for the colds, I have had a couple but usually after a session on the lash which I have to accept being a pisshead, although not as much as I used to be.
It's amazing to have a social life and still get good results on this just by being good during the week and visiting the gym 3 times a week.

Do you not have mad dreams? I've mentioned it before a couple of pages back or so. My sleep is good, but fuck me, my dreams are nuts sometimes, and even more so when I come out of keto and I'm on my way back in.

I'll look at that

Been on the carbs the last 2 weeks as i needed the energy for the trip up to manc,i'm finding it hard to get off the ice cream and choc now,need to go cold turkey i think

I don't think you need to diet as you looked anything but overweight at the Waldorf. Enjoy those chocolate and ice creams as I would absolutely kill for a Carte do'r mint choc-chip jobbie right now. I have only got another 10 days left to lose 7 pounds so may have to trim the toe nails or flog a kidney. Like @Mada-MCFC-adaM I too am having piss poor dreams with dreadful renditions of the Alamo so we are fooking off over their to discuss peace talks with Lopez de Santa Anna as it's beginning to affect my well being. Its like that film Edge of Tomorrow with poor Tom Cruise because he too must be bang on that Keto.

Rations today were 200ml single cream chaser for lunch. Greek proper yogurt @150 gram for a pre-dinner snack and then dinner was a quarter pounder 2 eggs and a tomato. Living the dream I am proper living the dream and cannot see this a way of life but more a means to an end. I still have 71 bottles of diet coke to get through as well but chin chin and ever onwards !

Last edited:
I don't think you need to diet as you looked anything but overweight at the Waldorf. Enjoy those chocolate and ice creams as I would absolutely kill for a Carte do'r mint choc-chip jobbie right now. I have only got another 10 days left to lose 7 pounds so may have to trim the toe nails or flog a kidney. Like @Mada-MCFC-adaM I too am having piss poor dreams with dreadful renditions of the Alamo so we are fooking off over their to discuss peace talks with Lopez de Santa Anna as it's beginning to affect my well being. Its like that film Edge of Tomorrow with poor Tom Cruise because he too must be bang on that Keto.

Rations today were 200ml single cream chaser for lunch. Greek proper yogurt @150 gram for a pre-dinner snack and then dinner was a quarter pounder 2 eggs and a tomato. Living the dream I am proper living the dream and cannot see this a way of life but more a means to an end. I still have 71 bottles of diet coke to get through as well but chin chin and ever onwards !

Have you ever thought of a career in motivational speaking T? you would be great at it,in this last couuple of weeks my belly has returned,might just be carb bloating but it needs to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.