Good point well made :-)

Haha.

These type of diets are useful and serve a purpose,but i'm with you to a degree in regard the long term.

Living permanently in Keto will make you slimmer but it will also make you one miserable fucker.

If possible,eat a healthy,balanced,diet with the occasional naughty treat,and perform exercise to keep in shape.

Haha.

These type of diets are useful and serve a purpose,but i'm with you to a degree in regard the long term.

Living permanently in Keto will make you slimmer but it will also make you one miserable fucker.

If possible,eat a healthy,balanced,diet with the occasional naughty treat,and perform exercise to keep in shape.

No way are me and my missus miserable fuckers on it. Quite the opposite.

We could have stopped after 6 months but we've carried on living this lifestyle for 15 months and will continue because we absolutely love it.

I read an article yesterday about a bloke being keto for 6 years. We fully intend to do the same.

We will obviously indulge in beers on special occasions every couple of months or so, and have to eat carbs on holiday, but apart from that we have no desire whatsoever to reintroduce them back into our diet.

Yeah, it can be difficult sometimes, but so it can be with vegans and veggies, but is it making us miserable? Nah mate. :-)

No way are me and my missus miserable fuckers on it. Quite the opposite.

We could have stopped after 6 months but we've carried on living this lifestyle for 15 months and will continue because we absolutely love it.

I read an article yesterday about a bloke being keto for 6 years. We fully intend to do the same.

We will obviously indulge in beers on special occasions every couple of months or so, and have to eat carbs on holiday, but apart from that we have no desire whatsoever to reintroduce them back into our diet.

Yeah, it can be difficult sometimes, but so it can be with vegans and veggies, but is it making us miserable? Nah mate. :-)

You break the 'permanently' tag with you occasional purge though,i'm talking those that exist without carbs without exception.

I eat a diet that's protein heavy with the introduction of carbs(healthy)and fats when necessary,once a week(it will be today) i have a cheat meal to break the cycle/refeed and most importantly......to keep me sane(ish) ;-)

You break the 'permanently' tag with you occasional purge though,i'm talking those that exist without carbs without exception.

I eat a diet that's protein heavy with the introduction of carbs(healthy)and fats when necessary,once a week(it will be today) i have a cheat meal to break the cycle/refeed and most importantly......to keep me sane(ish) ;-)

Ahh, ok mate, I misread that then.

One day, I'd like to fuck the beers off though, even alcohol altogether, and hopeful that pubs and restaurants in the future will offer more keto friendly options. I pretty much only drink alcohol once or twice a week (weekend) anyway, so knocking it on the head will be the next move...maybe...ha.

Half chicken with medium peri peri sauce is 0.7g of carbs! That's less than half of what the mixed leaf side salad is (that comes in at 1.5g carbs).

Nandos is probably one of the better places to eat out if you stick to just chicken and salad. I always go for the Chicken Butterfly which is 0.4g.

They have all the nutritional info on their site so it's easy to check before you order anyway.

I thought that too and from what I can see the sauce contains no sugar (a lot of salt though) that's why I thought it was ok. Another mate doing keto didn't agree and that's when I thought I would ask here and see what the verdict was.

It sounds like you have a stricter diet than most on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.