A few tips for this as ive been doing it a while now. If you plateau have a look at your diet you probably are not having enough fat. I usually have double cream and hartleys 10 cal jelly after tea it is great for getting in extra fat and also gets rid of sweet cravings. Pepsi max doesnt knock me out either so thats my go to drink if i want anytjing sweet and alcohol whiskey coke zero is fine. I pair keto with intermittent fasting so black coffee and water until 2pm

I shall give this a bash in the morning as I could do with abominably toning up around the midriff. I read somewhere that they did extensive trials between a Keto and a calorie controlled with the keto coming ever so marginally in front but apparently satiating the hunger pangs .. I have to wear a three piece the back end of August and although I can just get in it I can only walk around the bedroom like i've shit myself. It's all about first impressions and my 40" M&S "Active Waistband" reserve black bessies that actually elastically stretch to a 42" affording confidence for the older gent will not cut the ice. So it shall be clean shaven fighting fit and dressed to impress .. Six week exactly and aiming for 20 pounds of adipose evaporation if I throw in one or two of those insane work outs.

Vital statistics 5 foot seven and a docker and weighing in at 246 pounds..

Seize the day... Or so they say be brave enough to challenge fate and
Carve your own destiny out of the future words are easy to speak when lofty ideas are expressed
Actions seem less willing to follow echoing contemplation of neglected aspirations
The cacophony of confusion dulls the senses causing ideas collide and contradict

All well and good but you cant eat a poem
: (

Day one and just ate breakfast in six seconds. Going to take some will power and a shopping trip or two to buy in all the non carb gear. Will probably get gammon as it's more satiating than bacon and obviously shed loads of eggs.

3hXA7UT.jpg

Day one and just ate breakfast in six seconds. Going to take some will power and a shopping trip or two to buy in all the non carb gear. Will probably get gammon as it's more satiating than bacon and obviously shed loads of eggs.

3hXA7UT.jpg
Almonds, for me, are a great snack. They are pretty low carb, fill me up and eating them one by one gives me the idea I'm eating more than I am.

You just need to keep a measure of how many you eat. My almond snack during the day is typically 1/4 cup + a few more here and there.

Almonds, for me, are a great snack. They are pretty low carb, fill me up and eating them one by one gives me the idea I'm eating more than I am.

You just need to keep a measure of how many you eat. My almond snack during the day is typically 1/4 cup + a few more here and there.

I will give them a try mate and remain under no illusion that we still have to watch the volume we eat because physics energy in and the energy out formuli dictates you would put on more weight. So I guess it's ketogeneic > and > calorie counting combined and don't transcribe to the train of thought that I can simply eat 3 blocks of cheddar a day. Have to have a look if dry roasted are included as they go down very well.

I will give them a try mate and remain under no illusion that we still have to watch the volume we eat because physics energy in and the energy out formuli dictates you would put on more weight. So I guess it's ketogeneic > and > calorie counting combined and don't transcribe to the train of thought that I can simply eat 3 blocks of cheddar a day. Have to have a look if dry roasted are included as they go down very well.

I use an app on my mobile called Carb Manager. It keeps track of carbs, fat, calories, protein, etc in your food. It can be a bother at times adding all my meals in but it does help me a lot.

It uses your sex age, height & weight to keep track of your daily carb, calorie, protein and fat intake. You can add in your foods manually or scan the UPC code.

3hXA7UT.jpg

When you're in ketosis, after a while you probably won't even want breakfast.

I have a bullet proof coffee in the morning and don't feel hungry until the afternoon.

Lots of people fast for hours, sometimes days, because a fat based diet makes you far less hungry than a carb diet.

When I came out of keto for 10 days in Berlin I was shocked at how hungry I was and how much more I ate after introducing carbs back in.

Today, now I'm back in ketosis, I've been awake since 5am and have only had a bullet proof coffee. I'll go and grab something small to eat at 2pm, and then have a meal this evening.

I use an app on my mobile called Carb Manager. It keeps track of carbs, fat, calories, protein, etc in your food. It can be a bother at times adding all my meals in but it does help me a lot.

It uses your sex age, height & weight to keep track of your daily carb, calorie, protein and fat intake. You can add in your foods manually or scan the UPC code.

Appreciate the help Red and after a coffee will put that on my phone but is it the one with the M on it as there is quite a few. Just come back from Lidl's with the provisions and I must say not overtly expensive . Few examples of value being 5% fat steak mince @ £5.40 a kilo and fresh chicken breast at £5.20 a kilo. Also got some peppered steaks 350 grams for only £2.99 a few buckets of eggs and some mature cheddar for pennies. We also got some of the green in and don't normally visit this isle and as it's all alien it took us a while to disseminate what everything was. I heard someone mention the cauliflower is the potatoe of Keto-Land so I whacked in three of those and also got lettuce and a few tomatoes. The wife said I have to go on the net and find out what to do with these collies as she said she genuinely does not have a scooby doo what to make of them. I confess to buying our fish in the tins to contain the smell and plumped for sardines and herring in brine. Mad up for this at the moment but obviously this will wain when I go into severe withdrawal early this evening.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.