Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought last season De Bruyne's spectacular goals camouflaged some pretty anonymous performances.
He'll undoubtedly contribute more under Pep but let's not get too giddy until we've seen how Sane and Gundogen slot-in.

I thought last season De Bruyne's spectacular goals camouflaged some pretty anonymous performances.
He'll undoubtedly contribute more under Pep but let's not get too giddy until we've seen how Sane and Gundogen slot-in.
I agree he did have some quiet games last season however I honestly believe KDB is the best player in our team. His talent is limitless. Some of the stuff he does is breathtaking and I'm drooling over how good he'll become under Pep.

I'm hoping he gets into the zone soon enough, but if there is any player that I'm slightly concerned with, it's Kev. I'm just not convinced he looks particularly happy for some reason.

Involved loads but was well average today.

No big deal though he's a cracking player (if not a bit inconsistent for my liking)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a few weeks behind everyone else fitness wise,he'll catch up,the new system doesn't seem to let him take his usual shots,he'll be fine

Purely lack of fitness with Kev at the moment. Once he's up to speed there shouldn't be too many worries.

Purely lack of fitness with Kev at the moment. Once he's up to speed there shouldn't be too many worries.
I hope it is just fitness, he looks to be the player who is finding it difficult settling into Pep's system in open play. His set-pieces of course will always be top quality.

Bit worried his new role is not getting the best out of him. He does more defensive work, but his strength is his final ball in the final 3rd. And he finds himself much deeper most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.