Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing so much work closing down and tracking back, no wonder he looks wrecked after 70 minutes. Would love to know the difference the team is running per game this year compared to last.

Silva, KDB cannot play all competitions, so I think Gundogan is bought to rest these two and also in case of injury. KDB is off today, look like he need time to adapt new role in new system. KDB need time for his fitness too.

Not his best game but he still picked up an assist with that amazing free kick. That's what the really good players do. Contribute even if things aren't going their way.

KDB didn't even have a proper preseason. After he carried our team last year, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Plus KDB is just that type of player, he doesn't go all out for 90 mins – he has his magic moments a couple times a game and those moments are ones that win us the game. So as long as we're winning, I think Pep and KDB wouldn't be bothered how he plays.

He was pretty quiet in the first half against Steaua, but was brilliant in the second half.

He was pretty average against Stoke but played a couple of great balls.

Inconsistent is the word I think I'd use.

KDB didn't even have a proper preseason. After he carried our team last year, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Plus KDB is just that type of player, he doesn't go all out for 90 mins – he has his magic moments a couple times a game and those moments are ones that win us the game. So as long as we're winning, I think Pep and KDB wouldn't be bothered how he plays.[/QUOTE

Spot on! Everyone expects him and dave to carry us for 90mins but, they dont see the other side of their game away from storming fwds. Once ilkays in there n all we have 3 of the best midfielders in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.