Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been worse,at least he won't be away on international duty...
Convenient...

conspiracy-theories-everywhere.jpg

KDB's worst performance while at City for me. Kept missing easy passes, giving the ball away, etc.

Bad day at the office.

KDB will turn it around.

Being versatile is part of Pep's plan to handle any injuries. Under Pellers (bless him) if one of our best players got injured everyone would be freaking out saying we can't cope.I should know I was one of them :) Saying that I hope Kev gets better quick because i absolutely love watching him play.

Under Pellers (bless him) if one of our best players got injured everyone would be freaking out saying we can't cope.
Under Pellers, I honestly thought that the high school janitor a few blocks down would have done as well managing the team - probably would have done better in fact.

We hired Pellers as a steward whose sole mission was to not fuck up until Pep arrived.

Mission accomplished for Pellers? Well maybe, but it was fucking close. That idiot Pellers demotivated the entire team and nearly lost us our spot in the UCL.

KDB's worst performance while at City for me. Kept missing easy passes, giving the ball away, etc.

Bad day at the office.

KDB will turn it around.
Two assists, the second of which is being hugely underrated, worth watching again if people can find the video - 2-1 down they're about to get a shot off from 8 yards out, he tracks all the way back & clears it for a corner, we clear the corner to their midfielder, then it's him again charging in closing the guy down, wins us the ball for the counter, feeds Sterling who does the rest - 3 key actions that stopped us going 2-2, turned into 3-1 us, class. That's why he's special, even when he's having a poor game he is important.

Two assists, the second of which is being hugely underrated, worth watching again if people can find the video - 2-1 down they're about to get a shot off from 8 yards out, he tracks all the way back & clears it for a corner, we clear the corner to their midfielder, then it's him again charging in closing the guy down, wins us the ball for the counter, feeds Sterling who does the rest - 3 key actions that stopped us going 2-2, turned into 3-1 us, class. That's why he's special, even when he's having a poor game he is important.

This>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.