Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd credit Silva with winning the ball after the corner but yep, huge contribution yesterday from him on a bad day.
How come? It was De Bruyne. Silva casually jogs out the box, De Bruyne sprints out full pelt closes the guy down, blocks his rushed pass & starts the counter followed by passing it to Sterling for the assist.

Love Silva, but think you're being overly generous to him there :-P

Ah well,

Always nice to give the rags some false hope before we twat them again.

:)

How are people making two assists out of interest? Going down for the penalty doesn't count as an assist does it?
It does usually, hence why Sterling has the 4 goals 5 assists in 8 games stat, couple penalties in there I believe.

At worst it counts as an assist for the all important fantasy football games..

Will be a test of gundogans fitness over the next few games , hopefully he doesn't get called up for Germany

Him and silva might have to play four in a row after the international break , having played both games before it

Pity Garcia isn't in the CL squad

Didn't expect him to be out for 4 weeks, big run of games coming up too. I don't doubt we've got the talent in the squad to still win tough games, it just puts a lot of pressure on Gundogan and Silva to stay fit.

How come? It was De Bruyne. Silva casually jogs out the box, De Bruyne sprints out full pelt closes the guy down, blocks his rushed pass & starts the counter followed by passing it to Sterling for the assist.

Love Silva, but think you're being overly generous to him there :-P
You need to go watch the goal again and see who intercepts the ball and passes it to KDB :)

Shit.
Is it me?
Other teams seem to have players stretchered off with their legs strapped together whilst receiving oxygen and they're back it in two weeks.
We have players who walk off after injury seemingly as a precaution, only to find out later that they're out for minimum four to six weeks!
Fcuk off.
Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.