Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to go watch the goal again and see who intercepts the ball and passes it to KDB :)
Aha, I think you do Sir! De Bruyne charges out & wins the ball, which deflects to a slowly jogging out the box Silva, who passes it back to De Bruyne to find Sterling.

No doubt a nice little lay off by Silva, but all the work was done by De Bruyne, he was the one putting the effort to rush the opposition, and he was the one who made the interception :-P

should never have played during league cup match...should have been given complete rest. You cant play these guys 2 x a week. Ridiculous, another non contact injury because they are over played !
Really?

Barca seem to do it often enough.

They train every day at the same intensity as they play games.

The only thing ridiculous is your thought process. Him playing half an hour three days before the game will have damaged him less than a normal training session.

the games this week are the only ones we should really miss him. We should be beating Southampton and Everton at home without.

Barcelona away, not sure we get a result even with him, though obviously it's much harder now with him missing.

Is it official? Though even casual hamstring strain would mean couple of weeks out, 4 weeks seems legit.

interesting to see how City can cope without KDB.
last year they turn to shitzone when KDB missing for 2 month.
like i said before, KDB is the most important player in this team.

Aha, I think you do Sir! De Bruyne charges out & wins the ball, which deflects to a slowly jogging out the box Silva, who passes it back to De Bruyne to find Sterling.

No doubt a nice little lay off by Silva, but all the work was done by De Bruyne, he was the one putting the effort to rush the opposition, and he was the one who made the interception :-P
So if not for Silva, we would have had a loose ball around our box and because of Silva we had possession? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.