Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

Not gonna be a popular opinion but I think our best front 4 when Nasris back would be

Navas Nasri Sterling

Aguero

Nasri can do most things Silva can but he's got a better eye for goal I feel. Think that front four would be lethal.

Not gonna be a popular opinion but I think our best front 4 when Nasris back would be

Navas Nasri Sterling

Aguero

Nasri can do most things Silva can but he's got a better eye for goal I feel. Think that front four would be lethal.

On current form you are right , but MP will never leave out Merlin,KDB or Yaya , he appears to select his teams on reputation and transfer fee/wage slip ,

I think Silva should start the games we expect to dominate possession. His clever positioning and patience in build up is key in those games. KDB his direct and impatience play results in dangerous counter attacks. His good crossing ability is worth nothing to us when the opponent has 8 of their own players in their box. Bring him on for Silva when we have the lead and they start taking more risks at the back. Then on the other hand when we play an opponent we don't expect to dominate as much possession KDB should start. So his fast thinking can launch Navas or Sterling.
KDB needs to play the home games , we are dominant and have a lot of possession and he excels in those situations , away from home teams are pressing us and he is not yet used to dealing with this in the Premiership , he is a match winner at the Etihad , but i would rest him for the next few away games , he is looking jaded , when fully firing he is probably our most creative player alongside an in form Merlin .But they are both underachieving in our away fixtures , we need 2 from Delph,Dinho,Fernando starting in every away game , and MP to grow a pair and drop or substitute the stellar signings like Yaya, Merlin , Merlin when they are not contributing
Interesting. You guys are arguing the direct opposite of the other. Someone is going to be dissatisfied.

I think he's wasted out wide. I think he could be excellent playing in Yaya's role.

------------ Delph ------ Dinho----------
---------------------KDB-------------------
Silva ----------------------------Sterling
--------------------Kun--------------------

So rather than an number 10 he's more of a CM with a free role. Let him dictate the game from a deeper role and have a license to get forward with two defensive minded midfielders covering him.

He could replicate Lampard and Gerrard for us. Plus his range of passing would be ideal for Kun and Sterling's movement.
Absolutely no way should he be trusted in yayas role. He makes suicide passes across the middle way too often. In that role that kind of give away will be disastrous.

Navas Nasri Sterling

Aguero

Nasri has been more of a miss than most people realise. When we've really hit the heights on occasion over these last few years it's been when he, Yaya and Silva have been passing teams to death playing their little triangles

On current form you are right , but MP will never leave out Merlin,KDB or Yaya , he appears to select his teams on reputation and transfer fee/wage slip ,
But but but Sterling cost a lot too? And he is sometimes left out. And so has Dave, and so has Yaya. DeBryune was left out at Sevilla and.... Ah fuck it. Facts don't matter. Who am I kidding.
And you know Nasri's form how?

First season, and he will be here longer than the current management regime. He has been bought for the long term. I think we should pay what it costs with the English premium on the fee to buy Ross Barkley, and build the midfield around them. KDB is the future of this club for 10 yrs, I believe that

Barkley's a must buy, hugely talented. He's come through his 2nd season syndrome and kicked on again this year.

The bonus is it'll annoy the fuck out of Everton !

First season, and he will be here longer than the current management regime. He has been bought for the long term. I think we should pay what it costs with the English premium on the fee to buy Ross Barkley, and build the midfield around them. KDB is the future of this club for 10 yrs, I believe that
Barkley is a match of the day player, people that rate him highly probably don't watch him over 90 mins he's incredibly over rated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.