Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

Not away from home. I think away we either return to Everton away (PL) team or Seville away team. Pace on the wings.

At home he fully deserves to play

I'd have rested him in general recently. He's used to a winter break

Away from home he shouldnt start IMO. We should start with Yaya/Delph Dinho Fernando/Delph in midfield. This is clear to me.

AWAY:

..........Fernando..... Fernandinho
......................Yaya
....Silva............................Sterling
....................Aguero

No one in out current team can demand a place other than aguero. We are literally shit to not very shit week to week. If we don't hit a winning run of 8 or 9 games we are in shit street because everyone else is starting to find there form

Away from home he shouldnt start IMO. We should start with Yaya/Delph Dinho Fernando/Delph in midfield. This is clear to me.

AWAY:

..........Fernando..... Fernandinho
......................Yaya
....Silva............................Sterling
....................Aguero
As we currently play, yes. But if we played away from home effectively, it'd be a different story - ie sat back a bit more and looked to play quickly more on the break. In that kind of gameplan, I think he'd be ideal, as he's great in broken play. But we're currently not set up to play that way.

For all his assists and goals I can't remember one match winning moment he's contributed to apart from Sevilla at home. Have there been others?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.