Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

Not for me BS, Hazard looked more of the threat.

Other than drifting along the line allowing their goal, he had a good night I thought, but Hazard IMO stole the show
Don't agree with that. I thought Hazzard was a greedy bastard last night. He tried to take the ball too far when he had players making good runs. Thought he was a big reason why belgiums attack was poor (along with Lumpaku).

Last edited:
kev has been ok overall in the tournament nothing more nothing less, quite happy if he saves his best for us

kev has been ok overall in the tournament nothing more nothing less, quite happy if he saves his best for us

a bit harsh that mate? last night he just looked abit tired but the last couple of games he has been brilliant!

Was very poor against Wales. Very disappointing. I don't know whether it was down to the way Belgium were set up. They didn't seem to have any pattern of play. De Bruyne and Hazard did not work well together.

Don't agree with that. I thought Hazzard was a greedy bastard last night. He tried to take the ball too far when he had players making good runs. Thought he was a big repeating why belgiums attack was poor (along with Lumpaku).

Neither do I. I think you're spot on. Hazard kept the ball too much and was far too predictable in his running/shooting. Didn't make Wales sweat much at all. Lukaku gave him a run for his money in the gash stakes though.

KDB was IMO their best attacking player. Albeit by his standards he wasn't amazing, but in a sea of poor performances, I thought Kev was still their most dangerous player and anything they created came through him.

I wouldn't want hazard anywhere near our team if what I've seen of his performances with KDB and Belguim is what we'd come to expect. Greedy **** only has personal glory in mind wheras Kev is aways trying to find a teammate.
Hopefully Kev will get a decent rest now and come back fully charged. He's going to be very very important to us this coming season.

I'm not really sure what constitutes a 'chance' so won't read too much in to that stat. Is there a stat for leaving the post and costing a goal

He didn't have a good game tonight. Mainly because Belgium look like City under Pelligrini

It's funny you should mention that. I said exactly the same to my wife. They looked just like city: thrown out onto the pitch as a bunch of talented individuals with no game plan or respect for the opposition and were ultimately undone by a team with lesser talent but a great togetherness and work ethic mixed with some quality in the right areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tournament typical of his first season with us: sometimes brilliant (Ireland, Hungary), sometimes shite (Italy, Wales), with the odd average performance grown in (Sweden)

Thought KDB was anonymous for most of the tournament , Belgium were looking to him and Hazard to deliver , and they did'nt , i havent seen many premiership stars setting the euros alight with their brilliance , the fact most of them play 50-60 tough games a season in England , maybe contributes towards this .None of the city contingent have enhanced their reputations at Euro 2016 , in fact quite the opposite with Hart and Sterling with the media witch hunt , and when a workmen like side like Wales can get to the semi finals with spirit and commitment and little else , sums up a rather shite competition , glad Rugby league is now a summer game.

Thought KDB was anonymous for most of the tournament , Belgium were looking to him and Hazard to deliver , and they did'nt , i havent seen many premiership stars setting the euros alight with their brilliance , the fact most of them play 50-60 tough games a season in England , maybe contributes towards this .None of the city contingent have enhanced their reputations at Euro 2016 , in fact quite the opposite with Hart and Sterling with the media witch hunt , and when a workmen like side like Wales can get to the semi finals with spirit and commitment and little else , sums up a rather shite competition , glad Rugby league is now a summer game.
He topped the chart for the most chances created at the games,that lump Lukako missed several of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.