Kevin De Bruyne 2016/17

not his best tonight, normally if he's having a mixed game he still ends up creating chances but tonight his passing around the box was ineffective and he wasn't singing, would hope Pep brings out the full potential in him which enables him to regularly take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the man to drive the team through time and time again. We've had evidence he can do it, now after a promising first season let's see him reach his full potential, bring that consistency to his play in matches and we'll bring out that full star.

Still 23 chances created in 5 games, and only 1 of those was tonight, so he has the knack no matter how he plays in the rest of the match. Must have the highest chances created to assists ratio in the world, because it's 3 assists for 23 chances created in just this tournament.

He has these games where his teammates just don't know how to find him. It's obvious the more touches he gets, the better he plays, the problems start when he's not involved for a while. He finds it hard to get into the rhythm of the game. Pep can sort that.

This thread title is extremely annoying. It does not matter that City fans might be praising KDB in their comments.....it is still under the title of KDB consistency which will always put a negative and a question mark against his performances.

I think this is very unfair on the player. Why not start every player thread the same..all future comments about Aguero for example should be under the title....Aguero consistency.

I would ask the moderators to consider changing this thread title to just KDB.

The "David Silva Longevity" thread title is extremely annoying. It does not matter that City fans might be praising Silva in their comments.....it is still under the title of David Silva Longevity which will always put a negative and a question mark against his performances.

I think this is very unfair on the player. Why not start every player thread the same..all future comments about Aguero for example should be under the title....Aguero consistency.

I would ask the moderators to consider changing the "David Silva Longevity" thread title to just David Silva.

Over to you @cleavers would be nice to see some consistency.

@trotsky

not his best tonight, normally if he's having a mixed game he still ends up creating chances but tonight his passing around the box was ineffective and he wasn't singing, would hope Pep brings out the full potential in him which enables him to regularly take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the man to drive the team through time and time again. We've had evidence he can do it, now after a promising first season let's see him reach his full potential, bring that consistency to his play in matches and we'll bring out that full star.

Still 23 chances created in 5 games, and only 1 of those was tonight, so he has the knack no matter how he plays in the rest of the match. Must have the highest chances created to assists ratio in the world, because it's 3 assists for 23 chances created in just this tournament.
Agree with your assessment of his performance tonight.
I've said before, not sure if Kev is the sort to control games he just effects them greatly if that makes sense.
A wonderful footballer.just hope he avoids burnout.

Was easily Belgium's best attacking player tonight. Was the only one of them who went looking for the ball and made things happen.

Still sort of glad he's out of the tournament if i'm honest. Two weeks rest for him and then let the future begin.

Not for me BS, Hazard looked more of the threat.

Other than drifting along the line allowing their goal, he had a good night I thought, but Hazard IMO stole the show

City's best player in my opinion. Looked very tired last night and perhaps his loss of concentration whilst on post duties was caused by this. I'm glad he's out so he can finally rest up.

He wasn't his usual spritely self in the euros, looked a bit jaded and his radar was off half the time.
He needs to have a good rest, recharge the batteries and come back next season chomping at the bit to be tip top for the Pep revolution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.