Kevin Parker .

i speak for myself, and i cant wait to see the back of him, if on loan he may come back refreshed and ready to roll up his sleeves, i doubt it though as he is going to a league that allows you enough time on the ball to get a tan!

Danny Hoekman said:
Is this the same prat Kevin Parker that used to be the ticket office manager? If it is, what's he doing now?

he is just an 'official' spokesman for the 'official' supporters club. The one's I have had no time for since 1993, when they tried to bully all the supporters club branches into passing a motion of support for Peter Swales.. Mouthpiece of the club!

levets said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Is this the same prat Kevin Parker that used to be the ticket office manager? If it is, what's he doing now?

he is just an 'official' spokesman for the 'official' supporters club. The one's I have had no time for since 1993, when they tried to bully all the supporters club branches into passing a motion of support for Peter Swales.. Mouthpiece of the club!
Let's face it, it's all dying out (the OSC 'way' of doing things...)
Has always historically been made up of 'old men' on committees, who feel 'important' because they are allowed to make decisions as to whether they have a meat pie supper, or bingo.
'1949' is the year they are all still living in.

Didsbury Dave said:
quiet_riot said:
Is this the knob who said 75% of City fans didn't want Sven?

That was Heidi Pickup of the Supporters Trust.
And that wasn't what she actually said but it's what that little twat Danny Taylor twisted it into.

Surprised at Kevin (assuming that's what he's said) as he's normally a good media performer. If you are asked for an opinion like that then you have to make it clear it's your personal opinion or be balanced and say something like "He splits City fans. Some love him but others think that, although talented, he's not the player for where we want to go."

gagiesotherhalf said:
levets said:
Has always historically been made up of 'old men' on committees, who feel 'important' because they are allowed to make decisions as to whether they have a meat pie supper, or bingo.

'1949' is the year they are all still living in
========================
Funny you should mention that... 'Chadderton Supporters club'... had just that on their headed paper & Logo... we got threatened with expulsion if we didn't use the '1949' bit... petty as fuck they are.... so it gave us great pleasure to break up the OSC back in 1993... The ISA was formed because of that break up....

Anybody remember the piece in Blue print? 'Little Shop of Horrocks' was the title.. Tells the whole story.. If anybody still has a copy, I'd be delighted to see it again...

Kevin Parker is spot on Robinho is a complete waste of space and the sooner he goes the better, he should have gone in the summer as I and many others said on this forum but instead he is causing disruption for us during a very important week. Those people that actually think he contributes anything to our team need their heads testing.

gagiesotherhalf said:
levets said:

Not like that at the "Blues in Bandit Country" OSC in Stretford, can say without doubt that Terry and Cliff to mention two, run a cracking supporters club, and would recommend to anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.