Khaldoon interview

Danamy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Danamy said:
Did he start by singing happy birthday to Yaya?

What happened to the thread, mate? Have the mods deleted the whole thing? Or just taken it down a while for editing?

It should be back soon
I hope it's off checking it's calendar to see whose birthdays are coming up.

aguero93:20 said:
Danamy said:
Chippy_boy said:
What happened to the thread, mate? Have the mods deleted the whole thing? Or just taken it down a while for editing?

It should be back soon
I hope it's off checking it's calendar to see whose birthdays are coming up.

I've just got to nip to Liverpool to grab the candles.......back soon

Danamy said:

Part 2 is being edited to show Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour holding up a 'Happy Birthday to Yaya' banner with Sheikh Mansour's kids throwing streamers over them while the gentlemen play 'Happy Birthday' on kazoos

Manc in London said:
Danamy said:

Part 2 is being edited to show Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour holding up a 'Happy Birthday to Yaya' banner with Sheikh Mansour's kids throwing streamers over them while the gentlemen play 'Happy Birthday' on kazoos

class

Part 2 is on the OS now

Shame it hasn't been edited to show Khaldoons reactions in the last hour :)

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
CHAIRMAN'S INTERVIEW: Part II of our exclusive CityTV chat with the Chairman who discusses the EDS, NYCFC and FFP <a class="postlink" href="http://manc.it/1sPX2K3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manc.it/1sPX2K3</a>

chris85mcfc said:
Part 2 is on the OS now

Shame it hasn't been edited to show Khaldoons reactions in the last hour :)
Just watched it. This guy is class. Loved the last 5 minutes - on FFP - you could tell , with a little smile , UP YOURS UEFA. We have the right model.
Looks forward to doing the interview in 2020.
Have Uefa actually stated the sanctions yet - or are the media just making it up to fill those column inches.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.