Khaldoon interview

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
I think that Khaldoon might just, only a little, maybe more, or even a tad more than that disagree with Uefa lol.

Lol you new he was trying his best to hold back on what he really thought of Uefa!

Clear City value being successful at youth levels as well as player development, part and parcel of the process. Evidently passionate on the academy, how it will sustain our club and bring through the "homegrown" players.

Khaldoon disagrees with UEFA, very diplomatic, biting his tongue haha.

I refuse to listen to it, it was my birthday yesterday and not even a text from Khaldoon. Such utter disrespect.

great 2nd interview and we saw a clearly pissed off Chairman make it clear to UEFA that yes, you might have won a small battle but the war will only be won by us.

LoveCity said:
The stuff about FFP was a joy to listen to.
Wonderful. He made himself crystal clear!

Great stuff from Khaldoon. He, Soriano, Begiristain and Pellegrini are a hell of a management team.

Weird that he said he looks forward to an interview in May 2020.
Won't they be bored by then?

Oh, and his face when talking about UEFA haha.

Khaldoon look's very determined after this whole UEFA shambles to grab the club and use everything he can to ensure more than he was before that we become the biggest and best club in the world. It is going to be fantastic to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.