Khaldoons End of Season Interview

giphy.gif

Someone or some clubs are going to be in for a world of shit after these charges are all over.
I've heard this before. We had concrete evidence that Liverpool were mounting what can only be described as a full-scale espionage operation against us.

We apparently sacked a number of people who we believed were carrying that out. I was told we'd see Liverpool execs led out in handcuffs. I'm still waiting. The simple fact is that they're so politically sensitive about the way they're viewed that they won't do anything to upset the apple cart, even if that involves humiliation after humiliation. And that's despite being told that the worst thing you can do is humiliate and disrespect these people.

I've heard this before. We had concrete evidence that Liverpool were mounting what can only be described as a full-scale espionage operation against us.

We apparently sacked a number of people who we believed were carrying that out. I was told we'd see Liverpool execs led out in handcuffs. I'm still waiting. The simple fact is that they're so politically sensitive about the way they're viewed that they won't do anything to upset the apple cart, even if that involves humiliation after humiliation. And that's despite being told that the worst thing you can do is humiliate and disrespect these people.

There's times I've wanted to hear stuff like that come out, still do tbh. But the one thing Khaldoon (and the ownership) are, is patient. Always playing the long game. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but we're winning stuff, and I guess that's part of it, so... (shrugs)...

Didn't sound particularly positive when he mentioned Gundo and a sympathetic understanding he may have reasons for leaving?
If he was staying he would have already resigned for me.

The only way he stays if Barca don't go through with the promise to the player and that is very possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.