Khaldoons End of Season Interview

The comment about being blunt after the charges are dealt with lead me to believe this was the final “straw” and the hierarchy are done playing nice, especially with the Treble done

Can I introduce you to punctuation sometime?

Wasn't that bad? We were treated like shit by UEFA. No consideration for able-bodied fans let alone less mobile & disabled.

And when people say "Be careful what you wish for" I definitely don't want a change of ownership. Because the once-a-year tourist won't give this club the same support that we've given for so many years, through thick and thin.

All I wish for is that when they praise us fans, they actually do something tangible for us. Wouldn't it have been nice if he'd said, "...and to show our gratitude, we're freezing ticket prices". That's not a lot to ask is it?
I have supported City since 1977 I dont have the chance to go to as many games as I wish . I promise you that I love the blues as much as you do. So I will be turist hopefully next season singing my ass off. You can have as much passion for City even though you are not born in Manchester, and I know I speak for all City fans abroud we have as much right as anyone to attend and support our team whithout been called fucking turists

Last edited:
I have supported City since 1977 I dont have the chance to go to as many games as I wish . I promise you that I love the blues as much as you do. So I will be turist hopefully next season singing my ass off. You can have as much passion for City even though you are not born in Manchester, and I know I speak for all City fans abroud we have as much right as anyone to attend and support our team whithout been called fucking turists
You're clearly not a "tourist" than are you? I agree that we do tend to use the word disparingingly and I know many people who've spent a fortune to be at that one game. At Wembley in 2019, there were 4 over from Phoenix and it was the trip of a lifetime for them. I've spoken to many US fans at the Etihad over the years and I think most City fans welcome our overseas visitors.

But there's a difference between that and a deliberate policy of favouring them over home supporters (and ripping them off) because you can get more from them. If the reports are true about next season's one-off prices, those "tourists" could be paying double the pro-rata season ticket price for a seat.

Lancashire & Cheshire AFL

I don’t like being too harsh on refs at that level as it’s a horrible job & grass roots football would be fucked without them, but some of them really don’t help themselves
The L&C league! Full of piss heads, dick heads, cloggers and aresholes. The players aren’t much better.. Btw the refs appointments officer was the biggest prick in the league. Right knobhead..

You're clearly not a "tourist" than are you? I agree that we do tend to use the word disparingingly and I know many people who've spent a fortune to be at that one game. At Wembley in 2019, there were 4 over from Phoenix and it was the trip of a lifetime for them. I've spoken to many US fans at the Etihad over the years and I think most City fans welcome our overseas visitors.

But there's a difference between that and a deliberate policy of favouring them over home supporters (and ripping them off) because you can get more from them. If the reports are true about next season's one-off prices, those "tourists" could be paying double the pro-rata season ticket price for a seat.
I think the price to attend a match at the Etihad will be similar to going to a match at others grounds . Why should there be difference . I thought that Etihad had one of the most reasonable prices or is that wrong ?
It is more expensive for me to go to Anfield or Old toiled but that dosent matter because I would never ever go there even if it was free.
I understand and appreciate what you are doing for the local fans but we the "turists" will be a huge part of this team for the future.
Funnely enougj My first match I saw live was in my home town Akureyri Iceland 1981 pre season against Thor 5-0 win at least I was not a turist at that match

and not when I saw them against West Ham in Reykjavík 2017.

My biggest regret is "only" been able to going once to Main Road.
And "only" going 7 times to Etihad but my best decision ever was going to that match against QPR 93:20 I was there with 30 Icelandairs very very passionable City fans.

Last edited:
Not rearly that arsed about punctuation being correct on blue moon forum pal,yess thats uefa they are all about themselves nothin new there,but that aint man citys fault or the board controlin us is it,all i know is which is a fact,we were fuckin shite,infact DOGSHIT,until them boys took us over and put us on the map,and yess proved all doubters wrong and stuck by and pumped over a billion into our club and infastructure in this great city and put my club on the map big time,we have now just won the treble ,YESS THE TREBLE,so one thing is for sure u wont get a bad word said about city from me,im not arsed about hand outs off city,there givin me everything ive ever dreamed of yess its a dear doo nowadays followin city but enjoy it because u never know when it will end,im also not botherd about the tourists comin to watch city,it just means we are gettin a real big club an sittin at the top table,its certainly no time to slate the club thats for sure,no way
Hear! hear!

"The Etihad is becoming what we always hoped for, which is truly the 12th man we always needed"

I've always thought of that when I see this gif. I don't know what anyone else is saying, but to me, it's Pep expressing how it feels to see the fans starting to really create a fearsome atmosphere in the CL.

Anyone know which game it's from?

It was after Haaland's second goal when we beat Copenhagen 5-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.