Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Just cancel his contract, retain the registration and take him through the courts for compensation.

We're not going to make anything on this deal and too many are kidding themselves if they think otherwise. We have repeatedly backed down and Tevez is still holding all the cards and he knows it.

He can sit out the rest of his career in Argentina picking up £200,000 a week. Even I'd be tempted with that deal...

LoveCity said:
Manchester City will reportedly allow Carlos Tevez to join AC Milan on loan in January – but only if the Serie A champions undertake an obligation to buy the player at the end of the season.

Officials from both sides met in London on Thursday to try to come to an agreement over the Argentine’s proposed move to San Siro.

However, according to Sky Sport Italia, the two parties remain at loggerheads over the exact nature of the deal.

Milan remain solely interested in initially taking the player on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

City have reportedly softened their stance on a permanent transfer in January but are adamant that the Rossoneri must commit to acquiring the player in the summer.

With no agreement forthcoming, the clubs apparently agreed to postpone the negotiations until after Christmas.

Tevez has not featured for City since refusing to come on as a substitute in the Premier League leaders’ Champions League loss to Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in September.

Fuck of Galliani you twat. Treats our suits like shit then comes crawling to us cap in hand.

I would piss in his brew and point him to the 216 bustop with a ticket from piccadilly to the airport, just to show no hard feelings like :p

Has to be a sale, fuck this loan shit as they will squirm out of it somehow. If our suits are that fucking thick they think they won't then we need new suits.

The reason AC are reluctant to do the clause stipulating they are legally bound to buy him at the end of the season is quiet apparent to me.
They have NO fucking intention of buying him.

So sale or nothing. Come on city please tell em straight.

The will he won't he will hang over the second half of our season if it is a loan.

Tell them to fuck of ffs City.

TCIB said:
Fuck of Galliani you twat. Treats our suits like shit then comes crawling to us cap in hand.

I would piss in his brew and point him to the 216 bustop with a ticket from piccadilly to the airport, just to show no hard feelings like :p

Has to be a sale, fuck this loan shit as they will squirm out of it somehow. If our suits are that fucking thick they think they won't then we need new suits.

The reason AC are reluctant to do the clause stipulating they are legally bound to buy him at the end of the season is quiet apparent to me.
They have NO fucking intention of buying him.

So sale or nothing. Come on city please tell em straight.

The will he won't he will hang over the second half of our season if it is a loan.

Tell them to fuck of ffs City.

As much as I agree with your sentiment, we have the age old problem of player power where Carlos and the snake will be saying that he doesn't want to play for anyone other than AC.

I hope we don't buckle.

Sounds like we're already buckling a bit, all we heard regarding Tevez was no loan, no loan. But now we're willing? Milan's gonna make us put in a clause on the must-buy after the loan, prob with a flexible number on the price depending on how Tevez performs for them.

Why not just loan him if they are gonna do this, if he doesn't perform well for them, we get him back and teams like PSG will likely still be interested in him during the summer. Look at all of Milan's recent dealings, no way we're getting value from them.

comon guys,madrid loaned ade and said they would buy him in the summer, and we know what happened, sell sell sell thats what we should do with tev

Soulboy said:
Just cancel his contract, retain the registration and take him through the courts for compensation.

We're not going to make anything on this deal and too many are kidding themselves if they think otherwise. We have repeatedly backed down and Tevez is still holding all the cards and he knows it.

He can sit out the rest of his career in Argentina picking up £200,000 a week. Even I'd be tempted with that deal...

This sounds good and make it the most protracted legal battle in football istree so the horrible fecker loses the best years of his career fighting a lose/lose battle ....

Basically if he is going to make us lose out (which he would) then lets at least make it reciprocal. Like the days of the cold war with Mutually Assured Destruction. We lose you lose fuckface.

Gab Marcotti on Twitter

Sky Italia reporting RUMOR that clause in Tevez contract w/City says that if they win PL, his wages will automatically double for 2 yrs

He says he is v sceptical about it himself as you would have to be a fool to agree to such a thing but I'm not so sure....that was during a period of frantic player aquisition, if we paid Bridge 90kp/w and offered Terry 250k on a 5year deal under that smug twat (Lughes) then anything is possible :S

Balti said:
Soulboy said:

This sounds good and make it the most protracted legal battle in football istree so the horrible fecker loses the best years of his career fighting a lose/lose battle ....

Basically if he is going to make us lose out (which he would) then lets at least make it reciprocal. Like the days of the cold war with Mutually Assured Destruction. We lose you lose fuckface.

We need to send out a message that we won't back down.

Unfortunately it looks like we are backing down bit by bit and letting Tevez get exactly what he wants.. all at little cost to him.

So tie him up in legal battles for a couple of years, get UEFA and FIFA to back us (and many of the major clubs will be crapping themselves at the thought of anarchy within the players ranks) and we take the hit on the transfer fee we should have received.

But we're not going to make anything on a transfer fee now anyway, as what club is going to invest £20m transfer fee and £30m on wages on a nomad like Tevez? They all realise that in six months he could be bleating again about wanting back to South America.

So let's not be too desperate for a transfer fee, but let's take his outstanding wages from him and that'll save us about £30m... and ask UEFA to factor it into our FFPR calculations.

Other than that, get Chelsea interested or else he's going for next to nowt. And that's surely not acceptable to our owners?

nomorethaksintimes said:
Gab Marcotti on Twitter

Sky Italia reporting RUMOR that clause in Tevez contract w/City says that if they win PL, his wages will automatically double for 2 yrs

He says he is v sceptical about it himself as you would have to be a fool to agree to such a thing but I'm not so sure....that was during a period of frantic player aquisition, if we paid Bridge 90kp/w and offered Terry 250k on a 5year deal under that smug twat (Lughes) then anything is possible :S

Maybe that clause in in Tevez's contract, but if I refused to go to work or honour my contract, I'm certain that my employer would refuse to pay me

Manchester City hold fresh talks to sell Carlos Tevez to Milan
Milan want loan with guaranteed sale for £17m
City want straight sale and around £25m

reddit this
Daniel Taylor
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 22 December 2011 20.05 GMT
Article history

Roberto Mancini wants to see the back of Carlos Tevez, right, who has been on strike in Argentina since early November. Photograph: Jason Cairnduff/Action Images
Manchester City have held fresh talks with Milan to try to reach a compromise that will allow the Premier League leaders to remove Carlos Tevez from their payroll.

A delegation from Milan visited Manchester on Thursday for both sides to outline what they regard as acceptable for a player who has been on strike since flying to Argentina on 8 November. Milan have proposed an initial loan arrangement and are hoping to persuade City by writing in a clause that guarantees a permanent deal of around £17m at the end of the season. However, City have been adamant that they want a straight sale and the chairman, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, is holding out for a figure in the region of £25m.

Juventus have also asked about Tevez, in the form of several telephone calls from Pavel Nedved, now a director of the Turin club, to the City manager, Roberto Mancini, and an inquiry to the player's adviser, Kia Joorabchian. However, Paris St-Germain's interest has gone cold and Milan are making the clearest attempts to negotiate a deal.

The negotiations began at 2.30pm on the day that Manchester city council approved the club's plans to develop a new training ground and youth development centre on an 80-acre site opposite the Etihad Stadium. The work, scheduled to be completed in three to four years, will cost City at least £100m but give them the best training facilities in the league. The Etihad Campus will include 15 full-size pitches and a 7,000-seat stadium for their elite-development squad and will cater for up to 400 young players, with on-site sleeping accommodation, a rehab centre, education facilities, a media centre and office blocks.

The plans were submitted after City's project team embarked on a research study that saw them visit 30 elite sports development centres in nine countries, including the Australian Institute of Sport, the LA Lakers, the Nike laboratories in Oregon, the New York Giants and Barcelona. Sir Richard Leese, the council leader, said the new development would be a "world-class sporting facility."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/22/manchester-city-carlos-tevez-milan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... evez-milan</a>?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.