Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Soulboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, getting lost in this monster, but this is the latest as I've been told.

FORGET AC MILAN - It's dead in the water. We refused their offer and said thanks but no thanks.

The Tevez camp are aware of the position and although preferring to sit tight in January and call City's bluff, have started renegotiating with Corinthians.

Juventus are the stalking horse, with both money and players to back it up.

They are not interested in PSG.

But if I was to have a cheeky bet, think Corinthians are in prime spot.

Are the club still insisting on no loan deals?

Is it a full transfer or nothing? Hopefully we won't make the same mistake we made with Adebayor at Real Madrid.

A loan is irrelevant now. Only AC have offered this proposal, and that's because they have no money to do the deal or the inclination to make it permanent.

Their bluff was called and the other interested clubs are all cash buyers.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Soulboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, getting lost in this monster, but this is the latest as I've been told.

FORGET AC MILAN - It's dead in the water. We refused their offer and said thanks but no thanks.

The Tevez camp are aware of the position and although preferring to sit tight in January and call City's bluff, have started renegotiating with Corinthians.

Juventus are the stalking horse, with both money and players to back it up.

They are not interested in PSG.

But if I was to have a cheeky bet, think Corinthians are in prime spot.

Are the club still insisting on no loan deals?

Is it a full transfer or nothing? Hopefully we won't make the same mistake we made with Adebayor at Real Madrid.

A loan is irrelevant now. Only AC have offered this proposal, and that's because they have no money to do the deal or the inclination to make it permanent.

Their bluff was called and the other interested clubs are all cash buyers.

Good stuff.

But no doubt there will be a few more twists and turns before the end of January...I have a sneaky feeling there is more to come!

As far as has been said, yes, he is still being paid.

Milan know what they have to do. Tevez wants to go there and will hold out as long as possible.

They have to find more money and guarantees and City will be happy to do business with them.

Whether Milan can move position, we could even see the bastard rot here after the window.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Milan know what they have to do. Tevez wants to go there and will hold out as long as possible.

They have to find more money and guarantees and City will be happy to do business with them.

Whether Milan can move position, we could even see the bastard rot here after the window.

Very strong rumours in France that PSG are going to pay AC 50 million Euros for Pato. I asked around yesterday and the rumour has come out of the club. The Leonardo/Ancelotti links make me think it's very possible.

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Very strong rumours in France that PSG are going to pay AC 50 million Euros for Pato. I asked around yesterday and the rumour has come out of the club. The Leonardo/Ancelotti links make me think it's very possible.

If that's the case - Pato leaving AC, would we be interested in taking him as part of a Tevez deal?

PistonBlue said:
BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

If that's the case - Pato leaving AC, would we be interested in taking him as part of a Tevez deal?

Not at that price. It'd mean we give them something like Tevez + 20 million for Pato and he isn't that good IMO.

If the Corinthians deal broke down before wouldn't it do so again? It was reported last time around that they couldn't provide bank guarantees.

Whatever happens, seems very likely it will go to deadline day or thereabouts as all the interested clubs know that Tevez is unhappy and will therefore try and exert maximum pressure on City.

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Interesting mate. 50 million for Pato is a joke, but it gives Milan the folding to finally do proper business with us.

Receiving a fee such as that would only strengthen our hand in terms of our own valuation.

I think PSG are playing a cute game, though. Happy to be linked with all and sundry.

With Beckham looking a cert, they have been linked to Malouda, Kaka, Tevez and now Pato.

I will be interested to see how they meet Platini's rules going forward. Which of course, they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.