Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

Hi all,

Tom from the Manchester Evening News here.

I'm looking for comment from City fans on Tevez's proposed move.

You'll note that - despite Tevez's claim that he is homesick - Milan is precisely 6934 miles from Buenos Aires. That's all of ONE mile closer to home than Manchester (6935).

Want to comment. Give me a bell on 07822 832453.

Or email tom.brooks-pollock@men-news.co.uk.

You must include your name, age, occupation and area you live in any emailed quotes.

Cheers!

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

TBooksbluearmy said:
With Kia already in talks with the oweners of A. C. Milan about a move for Carlos Tevez in January. Should the club now let him go for the £25m that the papers are reported to have said they are willing to bid for him. On the other hand should the club hold out for the full £50m that they want.

What do you think the club should do.
£50 million will never be offered....

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

mcfc1632 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Sorry, what does "?" mean?

You can't just withhold money from peoples' wages unless they agree to it or its explicitly in the contract. Stopping paying then completely is a 100% withholding of wages and no contract would ever have a clause like that in it.

Ergo, we would 99% likely be breaking the law if we stop paying him whilst he's under contract and we aren't going to do that are we.

Plus Marwood or McBeath (can't remember which) said we were still paying him because we had no choice. QED.

As I've said before I'm confident that Twat and Kia will have agreed to no wages, he stays away from Manchester whilst getting fit in Argentina.

All makes perfect sense to me because our lack of press releases to do with disciplinaries means all parties are working to an end goal.

Wow - major assumptions and I am afraid almost certainly wrong.

We did not agree that he fucked off back to Agentina - and in return we do not pay - we seemed to know fuck all about his intentions

The FAR more logical (and professional) thing that is happening is that CITY will be playing a straight bat - no benefit to either party making public pronouncements that can be quoted - meanwhile we will have the lawyers working overtime.

Kist the breaches, get the claim ready, sell him Jan 1st, then sue his arse for the las/damages etc.

We will have to in the meantime pay his 'basic' wages and we of course will not pay image rights etc.

IMO - just watch for it kick off when the negotiations are stalled with Tevez refusing to transfer unless we pay outstanding 'extras' - but we will be paying the basic. It will be big time poker - and Kia and Tevez will be confident as we want rid - we need to prepare carefully and not make statements just to satisfy the press and fans

You quite conveniently miss out the "in my opinion" from your post......

What would you like to bet that we don't attempt to sue him in any way, shape or form?

Our lawyers won't be working overtime and I'll bet it doesn't "kick off" whatsoever.

You also say "we seemed to know nothing about his intentions" - says who?

Pretty shit response to my post tbh.

Thiago Silva is worth at least 10mill more than Tevez.

Why would Milan swap T. Silva for Tevez? Really, why?

On our side we have to do nothing give tevez a run out play a fe games set a high transfer fee and wait and see....

what ever talent he has is far outweighed by his attitude, what seemed used to be 20 months @ a club before he finds fault is now down to 6 so what club knowing that in advance will want to buy him?

City still have the advantage and should get stroppy and order his bag man to but out as the deal is with us and the Italians
Lets remember that Tevez is just the commodity in the transaction

Proper market value or a fair player exchange

Otherwise make him stay and fulfill his obligations in the stiffs and keep fining his mardy arse when he can't be mithered

No dream move on the cheap for those twunts

Fuck him and his leech

From what you read in Italy guys, it seems Milan want him on the cheap. A loan deal, will City allow this?

Until you hear an official announcement i wouldnt beleive a word that fool Kia says! he's a liar and we all know this.

'talks' he means trying to make even more monry from the sale/loan of Tevez! City cant accept any less than 30 million to be honest, anything less and we lose face and become a pushover in the transfer market, we already get a 25% increase on transfer fees as it is.

Stand strong with this one. As for swap deals, i think we dont need another striker....it would unrest the camp whoever we got, rotation wise its working well as it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.