Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

SWP's back said:
Rammyblues said:
I reckon he will still be with us on 1st February next year, Bert will have to play him in 10% of games to ensure he can't go on a free. No one is going to stump up 25m in Jan given FFPR.
I bet you only see the downsides of a blow job
By making himself unavailable he's rapidly reducing the number of games he has to play to be able to terminate his contract due to "sporting just cause". Considering he's already played in a few games this season it may be we don't have to play him at all for him to equal 10% appearances.

It'll be this all over again!

Adebayor said that he is not willing to join the PSG because the team does not have a great chance to grab a championship trophy next season.

“I thank PSG for making me a major consideration, but, with all due respect, I will not join them,” he said.

“At Real Madrid, I got experience of how it feels to win a championship trophy. I would only go to clubs with a chance to win titles,” said Adebayor.

Tevettthhhhh will have an equally wank excuse. We should publicly accept an offer from PSG if it is what is suggested then if he refuses and we keep him, we can use that against him if he tries to force his way out of the club with the 10% law.

Thanks for the info sunsudesura :)

So regarding that info wtf is he going to do to convice us eh ?

"can we have him on loan please"

"no"

"pleeeeaaaassssseeeeee"

"no"

Maybe he will give us a pole dance ?. I mean they are offering us nothing so of course its fucking difficult you shite diplomat.

There's talk in Italy today Juve are willing to give 5 million upfront in January then a guaranteed 20 million in the Summer.

Juventino said:
There's talk in Italy today Juve are willing to give 5 million upfront in January then a guaranteed 20 million in the Summer.

Assuming the £25m we are supposed to have paid was correct then his value on the books is around £12.5m after amortisation (halfway through a 5 year contract). We post £12.5m profit, get rid of his wages for 6 months (approx £5m) and get the cancer out of our club.

Bite their bloody hands off :D

With Milan they think just because they got Ibra for a cut price and Barcelona bent over to them with a free loan etc, then they assume everyone will do the same. Both Milan clubs are struggling financially at the minute hence why they want Tevez for nothing.

It seems our manager asked our president to make a move for Tevez and with loans we usually put money down and then make an obligation to buy the player(Matri,Quag and Pepe) to name similar scenarios. Milan don't want to make any sort of agreement like that.

Juventino said:
Juve have plenty of problems in attack, and should dispose of the rose before making a purchase of this caliber ... I also can not guarantee the player a gig so high

I've watched some Juve this year and couldn't help but think Tevez would win them the Scudetto if they stayed injury free.

He is the cutting edge they would need for that.

Blue Haze said:
I've watched some Juve this year and couldn't help but think Tevez would win them the Scudetto if they stayed injury free.

He is the cutting edge they would need for that.

He'd add massive quality to our front line, he'd be perfect for the pressing game we're currently using.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.