Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

TCIB said:
Jackson-ctid said:
TCIB said:
Fucking knew it.

Go on Platini, tear him a new arsehole. He just insulted a rifle dropping cheese munching...i mean French (come on it was only a slight slip of the tongue, could happen to anyone) club

Completely off topic but France has more Military Victories than any other established nation on earth...

Tevez is a ****.

They also took the biggest kickings, usually of us and sometimes to change it up fritz boots them in the bollocks. :D

they do track back though...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
TCIB said:
Tolmie could you shed some light for me please bud on these loan deals where they must buy at the end of the season.

I cant help thinking they will look for a loophole and send him back. I admit i simply do not know how these rock solid these agreements are.
Like, can we stipulate that even if he is hit by a meteor they still have to cough up ?

It tends to be a first-buy option with regards most of these type of deals.

Unfortunately, as a result of the Adebayor loan to Real, we don't want to be burned again.

Real never had any intention of buying Adebayor, he simply filled the gap with Higuain injured.

We took our chances and it backfired, as it did with Bellamy failing to gain promotion at Cardiff.

The bigger the wage, the bigger the problem. With regards Tevez, we don't want to find ourselves in a similar situation and why we won't sanction an initial Milan loan unless legally-binding guarantees of a sale.

Their bluff has been called. They want to cover Cassano and see where they are in the summer, that don't work for us.

Let's see how much they really do want him. PSG and Juve are our greatest hope.

Nice to know clubs think we have money again :D

Tevez loan request rejected
Milan knocked back but will not drop interest in striker

By Nadia Carminati. Last Updated: December 10, 2011 7:31pm

Image text here

Carlos Tevez: AC Milan's bid to take the striker on loan has been turned down by Man City
Sky Bet

Manchester City's Next Match
Chelsea6/4
Draw23/10
Manchester City15/8
Barclays Premier League Winner 11/12
£10 Free Bet

AC Milan have announced that their bid to take Carlos Tevez on loan in January has been knocked back, but they are not giving up hope and expect a long negotiation process.

The Italians revealed earlier this week that they had agreed terms with the unsettled Manchester City striker and were waiting to hear from the Premier League club whether they could sign him on loan, with a view to a permanent move next summer.

City manager Roberto Mancini made it clear that he wanted to sell Tevez, who is currently back in his native Argentina after flying home last month without permission.

Milan have now confirmed that the two clubs are interested in different deals, but they have no intention of dropping their pursuit of the 27-year-old.

"We received an answer. You all know the situation," Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani told Sky Sport Italia, before going on to say that a number of other clubs were keen on Tevez.

"Manchester City want to sell the player outright, while we want him on loan with the right to buy. We are a big club and if players do well then we take up their options.

"It's true that Paris St Germain are looking at the Argentine now as well, so I think it will be a bit of a long negotiation process. I spoke to Leonardo and he told me the president of PSG is interested in Tevez.

"In any case, I don't want to make any predictions on the outcome of the negotiations, as there were many clubs on Tevez, including some Italians, an English side and PSG.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7369678/Tevez-loan-request-rejected

Who is the English side ?

It'd probably be Chelsea although Liverpool are deluded enough to think he'd want to go there and Redknapp is cheeky enough to make enquiries as long as we pay his wages.

Chelsea maybe looking to sell Drogba to someone (Inter) then replace him with Tevez? Seems likely.

We should do everything in our power to drag out any negotiations for as long as possible then pull out on the last day of the window and let the **** rot.
I want his career ruined.

Sell Tevez for 20m and reinvest 7-9 in someone like Hoilett, on a small fraction of his wages. A Walcott type player who has end product, and we'd be a lot closer to FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.