Kia the **** speaks....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld50VYKE3hU[/youtube]

This is fully what carlos said cause the translator missed half the stuff

"That's a decision that will be up to him (Mancini) (in response to not playing again)

I feel that I have acted as professionally as I could have

I believe last year I was the top scorer so I don't deserve to be treated this way

I asked to leave, like I said I wanted to leave because I was not in a good situation with my family, But now my family is here and is everything is good in those respects

but the manager shows no confidence in me, so that's it."

Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld50VYKE3hU[/youtube]

This is fully what carlos said cause the translator missed half the stuff

"That's a decision that will be up to him (Mancini) (in response to not playing again)

I feel that I have acted as professionally as I could have

I believe last year I was the top scorer so I don't deserve to be treated this way

I asked to leave, like I said I wanted to leave because I was not in a good situation with my family, But now my family is here and is everything is good in those respects

but the manager shows no confidence in me, so that's it."

That's fully what he said to the second question. The first question, and answer, are both missing from that. It's the first question where Tevez fucks himself over royally by admitting he refused to play.

Is there a vid of the first question, mate?

The guy who questioned him said, "are you finished for refusing to play"
He didn't deny that he refused to play in that vid, and replied talking about the way he was being treated, so I thought that was enough to fuck up his case..

Didn't even realise there was another part to this.

The full vid is available on the Guardian website, it's categorical, elsewhere there's also transcripts of the original interpreter's translation and an independent one from the BBC.

No doubt whatsoever, he said he wasn't mentally prepared to play.

AttunLatot said:
Apparently Kia has now stated that his comment that the translation of Tevez's interview were wrongly translated has, in fact, been misinterpreted.
Its a confusing old world.

mcfc1632 said:
CTID101 said:
"What happened was confusion. Wrong for any player to refuse to play but events have been judged prior to real outcome"

MODs can merge this if they like.

Anyways what a cnut, no confusion at all.

The real outcome was that he did not play, what is confusing about that?

But it is a question of what can be proven beyond any doubt............

People put a lot of store in the Tevez interview after the match where he says he is not right....I have not seen that clip and so do not know the specifics but from what I have heard it does not sound cast iron. We would make a mistake if we sacked him or similar and left ourselves open to a position where we could be successfully sued - that would be a circus for months and we would be in the press for all the wrong reasons etc etc

You can see what is going on since kia-twat has managed to get a grip of him from the following morning - a campaign of "......I never said - misunderstanding - poorly translated questions etc etc" and most worringly "...I was only saying no to warming up as I had already done so and was ready to go on.........."- this is seeking to make things less than certain - and any reasonable doubt would see us in the wrong

I just hope some players are willing to be categoric in their evidence but I am doubtful............

We need something cast-iron - and I am not sure that the interview you mention is that - hope so

Also - what about procedures of issuing warnings - in writing etc. The Mancini comments are also a concern - they seem clear and categoric - there could be the basis of 'constructive dismissal claims' etc - it is seriously annoying but if I was a betting man (which I am) my money would be on Tevez coming out of this with money and a move at a reduced fee and therefore with more money as he signs on

Think you need to understand that this was GROSS MISCONDUCT from Citys point of view.
Therefore any employee (in most organisations) would be suspended,pending an internal enquiry.
If found not guilty then City as far as i am aware would have to repay him for his 2 weeks suspension.
City appear to have done their homework within the correct Legal way and therefore are ensuring they have a watertight case if hes found guilty.

johnny crossan said:
Sky have turned against him now, offering their own translation underlining the lies he is spouting.

Over the past few hours it does appear that this is the case.
Kia the **** looked a right **** at the meeting and during the q & a he certainly didn`t come over as Mr Cool & Collected.
I said it earlier today and I`ll say it again .. Tevez and His Clown are shitting themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.