Kia the **** speaks....

Haven't read the whole thread but would guess that I am not the first to simply say:

please fuck off kia and take your entourage with you

Rammy Blue said:
There's some seriously naive people on here.......

Carlos(and Kia...) has got exactly what he wanted - a cheap January transfer where they can make bucketloads on his wages and signing on fee.

Anyone who sees this as City "winning" are deluding themselves, we should have sold him in the summer for 30mil and thought ourselves lucky.

Can't believe anyone thinks he is "damaged goods".

Kia is a fucking snake as we all know and will have touted him around the clubs that he wants and told them to ignore the shit that they see happen at the moment, pick him up for a song in Jan and job's a good 'un.

I will guarantee that he ends up at a major club picking up his usual megabucks and the circus will continue, thankfully away from MCFC.

He's a ****.
To be honest I'd believe you but for the fact that TH is without doubt ITK even if he is not always "on message". If he (and therefore City) thinks City are winning and Kia is shitting it, then he makes me feel better for what it's worth.

oakiecokie said:
mcfc1632 said:
CTID101 said:
MODs can merge this if they like.

Anyways what a cnut, no confusion at all.

The real outcome was that he did not play, what is confusing about that?

But it is a question of what can be proven beyond any doubt............

People put a lot of store in the Tevez interview after the match where he says he is not right....I have not seen that clip and so do not know the specifics but from what I have heard it does not sound cast iron. We would make a mistake if we sacked him or similar and left ourselves open to a position where we could be successfully sued - that would be a circus for months and we would be in the press for all the wrong reasons etc etc

You can see what is going on since kia-twat has managed to get a grip of him from the following morning - a campaign of "......I never said - misunderstanding - poorly translated questions etc etc" and most worringly "...I was only saying no to warming up as I had already done so and was ready to go on.........."- this is seeking to make things less than certain - and any reasonable doubt would see us in the wrong

I just hope some players are willing to be categoric in their evidence but I am doubtful............

We need something cast-iron - and I am not sure that the interview you mention is that - hope so

Also - what about procedures of issuing warnings - in writing etc. The Mancini comments are also a concern - they seem clear and categoric - there could be the basis of 'constructive dismissal claims' etc - it is seriously annoying but if I was a betting man (which I am) my money would be on Tevez coming out of this with money and a move at a reduced fee and therefore with more money as he signs on

Think you need to understand that this was GROSS MISCONDUCT from Citys point of view.
Therefore any employee (in most organisations) would be suspended,pending an internal enquiry.
If found not guilty then City as far as i am aware would have to repay him for his 2 weeks suspension.
City appear to have done their homework within the correct Legal way and therefore are ensuring they have a watertight case if hes found guilty.

I think that you are mis-reading my point - the point I am making is that it is highly unlikely (IMO) that after the 2 weeks there will be a 'gross misconduct' outcome because CITY - doing things properly - will likely conclude that there is not a watertight case (that would hold up if challenged) - then the issues start and therefore leading to the outcomes I am suggesting - I hope I am wrong

Big surprise kia jorbtwat backs his cash cow tevez , (they are back tracking faster than an italian tank with 6 reverse gears) ,they have realised they havent got a leg to stand on, how long before ct gives a heartfelt apology ? And I cant believe the club are paying tevez whilst suspended , great punishment , have 2 weeks off with the family in the sun , the ice creams are on us.

mcfc1632 said:
oakiecokie said:
mcfc1632 said:
But it is a question of what can be proven beyond any doubt............

People put a lot of store in the Tevez interview after the match where he says he is not right....I have not seen that clip and so do not know the specifics but from what I have heard it does not sound cast iron. We would make a mistake if we sacked him or similar and left ourselves open to a position where we could be successfully sued - that would be a circus for months and we would be in the press for all the wrong reasons etc etc

You can see what is going on since kia-twat has managed to get a grip of him from the following morning - a campaign of "......I never said - misunderstanding - poorly translated questions etc etc" and most worringly "...I was only saying no to warming up as I had already done so and was ready to go on.........."- this is seeking to make things less than certain - and any reasonable doubt would see us in the wrong

I just hope some players are willing to be categoric in their evidence but I am doubtful............

We need something cast-iron - and I am not sure that the interview you mention is that - hope so

Also - what about procedures of issuing warnings - in writing etc. The Mancini comments are also a concern - they seem clear and categoric - there could be the basis of 'constructive dismissal claims' etc - it is seriously annoying but if I was a betting man (which I am) my money would be on Tevez coming out of this with money and a move at a reduced fee and therefore with more money as he signs on

Think you need to understand that this was GROSS MISCONDUCT from Citys point of view.
Therefore any employee (in most organisations) would be suspended,pending an internal enquiry.
If found not guilty then City as far as i am aware would have to repay him for his 2 weeks suspension.
City appear to have done their homework within the correct Legal way and therefore are ensuring they have a watertight case if hes found guilty.

I think that you are mis-reading my point - the point I am making is that it is highly unlikely (IMO) that after the 2 weeks there will be a 'gross misconduct' outcome because CITY - doing things properly - will likely conclude that there is not a watertight case (that would hold up if challenged) - then the issues start and therefore leading to the outcomes I am suggesting - I hope I am wrong

My point is that City have done everything correct so far,including hiring both linquists and lip readers to hopefully confirm that Tevez was indeed in breach of his contract.
We can but hope that the outcome shows City were correct.

Pure Kia Bulls**t. My missus is spanish, she watched the interview on sky, Tevez did say that in his head he didn't feel right to play, for me that means he refused to play. He made Boddy look like a right tit on the night. He doesn't deserve to cut the grass at eastlands let alone sit on our bench. Tevez out. Simple.

kia is desparate and while all evidence is against him, hes come out with the one argument that may explain it all (even though its obvious crap)

At no point has Kia said this has been mis-translated, any spanish and english speaker can prove otherwise. What hes said and keeps referring to is a mis-interpretation, as in mis-understanding. Hes trying to buy time with this explanation. Its rubbish, but he will use this as a defence a mis interpretation of what was being asked of him not what was being said.

Kia is like an agent with a load of Max Clifford thrown in. Ive married in to an Iranian family and the way that they can "intepret" things to suit their own agenda is amazing.

OxBlue said:
kia is desparate and while all evidence is against him, hes come out with the one argument that may explain it all (even though its obvious crap)

At no point has Kia said this has been mis-translated, any spanish and english speaker can prove otherwise. What hes said and keeps referring to is a mis-interpretation, as in mis-understanding. Hes trying to buy time with this explanation. Its rubbish, but he will use this as a defence a mis interpretation of what was being asked of him not what was being said.

Kia is like an agent with a load of Max Clifford thrown in. Ive married in to an Iranian family and the way that they can "intepret" things to suit their own agenda is amazing.

We have them here in the UK !
They`re fucking called Politicians !!

Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld50VYKE3hU[/youtube]

This is fully what carlos said cause the translator missed half the stuff

"That's a decision that will be up to him (Mancini) (in response to not playing again)

I feel that I have acted as professionally as I could have

I believe last year I was the top scorer so I don't deserve to be treated this way

I asked to leave, like I said I wanted to leave because I was not in a good situation with my family, But now my family is here and is everything is good in those respects

but the manager shows no confidence in me, so that's it."

Not even close. Thats FULLY the answer to the 2nd question.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
Is there a vid of the first question, mate?

The guy who questioned him said, "are you finished for refusing to play"
He didn't deny that he refused to play in that vid, and replied talking about the way he was being treated, so I thought that was enough to fuck up his case..

Didn't even realise there was another part to this.
Sorry, hadn't seen this.

Yes there was a first question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.