Kia the **** speaks....

Kia is basically admitting Carlos is as thick shit and got his wires crossed in his fucking oversized pre-ape skull.

I doubt either of them gives a shit to be honest,Kia is portraying his "client" in a good light for the January transfer window.I just hope city are firm and slap a £25 million tag on him with no negotiation-and if one doesn't arrive then get him cleaning out the shitters for 2 years.

And to make matters worse, the other night on Talkshite Paul McCarthy formally of the News of the Phone Hackers announced that he's been signed up as a PR representative by the Tevez camp to extol his views to the media!!!

I said from last year that we should have fucked him off for disrupting our season with his transfer request. He's a proper steaming lump of dog-shit & Joorabchian represents the slop-bag Captain Caveman should be shoveled into!!!!

My wish is that he is summarily dismissed for gross misconduct and that we sue the fuckin douche-bag for every penny he's ever earned!!!

Re: Kia the cnut speaks....

LittleStan said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Tevez adviser Kia Joorabchian says interpreter got it wrong and the player did not refuse to play

Surely if this is on video then it can be translated correctly or confirmed as correct translation ................

I have not read the whole thread so this might have been pointed out.

This evening Talksport mentioned this and that Kia stated misinterpretation. Then they read out and apparently official interpretation of what Teves said, hey ho it was the same as the lad interpreted last week.
Out of interest, who has supported Tevez on here?

Interesting, cos I was about to post that I heard not heard the latest version released by Sky, where there is no overdub of an English translation and just C(nu)T and the interpreter.

I wonder, then, if the Kia Snake has not heard the re-released version either...?

Major cock up kia

question asked:-could manager- player reconcile

in answer when did fab nasri modric refuse to play modric said he couldn`t play.

so why mention refuse to play. only tevez did that but you said he didn`t

Just heard the SSN interpreted version.............. I'm going with SSN!!!!

Their version was almost word for word the same as the interpreter, so obviously Joorabchian's Spanish isn't as good as he reckons.... either that or he's a fuckin slimy, lying idiot................. I'm going with the latter!!!

abluefanfromSJ said:
Below is the complete transcript of the Joorabchian's interview.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.narrowtheangle.com/2011/10/kia-joorabchian-on-carlos-tevez-in.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.narrowtheangle.com/2011/10/k ... ez-in.html</a>?

As the blogger that spent an hour typing this all up earlier, can I just say thanks to whoever posted this here for me. Cheers.

Bit silly that Joorabchian claims not to have spoken to Tevez yet, no? And what do we think the extra information is that he didn't want to divulge?

I heard the interview on 5Live and came to the conclusion Kia is a slime ball dick. The stuff he was coming out with was a massive load of bollocks, I hope he takes it to court.

The only good part of the interview was him confirming that united did bid for him but all the reds will still be in denial.If they don't like the truth they just change it and brainwash everyone else into believing them.

CTID101 said:
"What happened was confusion. Wrong for any player to refuse to play but events have been judged prior to real outcome"

MODs can merge this if they like.

Anyways what a cnut, no confusion at all.

The real outcome was that he did not play, what is confusing about that?

But it is a question of what can be proven beyond any doubt............

People put a lot of store in the Tevez interview after the match where he says he is not right....I have not seen that clip and so do not know the specifics but from what I have heard it does not sound cast iron. We would make a mistake if we sacked him or similar and left ourselves open to a position where we could be successfully sued - that would be a circus for months and we would be in the press for all the wrong reasons etc etc

You can see what is going on since kia-twat has managed to get a grip of him from the following morning - a campaign of "......I never said - misunderstanding - poorly translated questions etc etc" and most worringly "...I was only saying no to warming up as I had already done so and was ready to go on.........."- this is seeking to make things less than certain - and any reasonable doubt would see us in the wrong

I just hope some players are willing to be categoric in their evidence but I am doubtful............

We need something cast-iron - and I am not sure that the interview you mention is that - hope so

Also - what about procedures of issuing warnings - in writing etc. The Mancini comments are also a concern - they seem clear and categoric - there could be the basis of 'constructive dismissal claims' etc - it is seriously annoying but if I was a betting man (which I am) my money would be on Tevez coming out of this with money and a move at a reduced fee and therefore with more money as he signs on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.