kick Quinn out

Re: kick Quinn out!!

Not too sure what Quinn is supposed to say about our defending when we're all over the place and 2 nil down after 12 minutes. He's going to look a bit of an idiot if he doesn't call it as it is. I have to agree with other posters because I think he tries too hard not to be seen as biased. I would like him (and everyone else in the media) to act and sound as though they want the English teams to do well in Europe.
Martin Tyler on the other hand is a prize cock. That is a fact and cannot be disputed by anyone.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Lets get this going properly, if enough of us contact the club then I'm sure something will be done.

Quinn is class A toss pot.

let's fuckin not eh. Quinn has done more for Man City than you.me and anybody else on this forum.

His script mandate from Sky is that he has to be more negative about City as that's the image they wish to portray about us. He's doing his job. Summerbee and Lee are both 'banned' from the studio for not going along with it.

Rewatch the QPR game, both Tyler and Quinn are positive about us. Why? Because Sky wouldn't want the title to be won on a downer. They want it to be a happy moment, so the commentary reflects that.

baildon blue said:
mancunial said:
He knows where is bread is buttered, he is sucking the devils cock ( Murdoch) £££££
Well the devils cock is losing his grip on football . BT sports are taking over football . Do you think Sheik as pumped some money into BT Sports ?
I've thought that a few times over the last couple of weeks

Watching it last night and the wife, who isn't a mad football fan, commented how subdued Tyler and Quinn were after Silvas goal, no excitement whatsoever unlike any time Munich had a shot.

And Quinn was a disgrace at times, did he say it wasn't a penalty for the foul on Milner?

i just couldn't believe what i was hearing, it was almost like they were sat with the hardcore bayern fans and couldn't risk sounding positive or enthusiastic about city at any point

The final straw for me was his snidey comment about the kids getting through, horrible bitter twisted ****

Pigeonho said:

Whilst I would tend to partially concur with you, cos some of the stuff on here about Quinn and Tyler is patently ridiculous, there's still a negative undertone to the commentary that is conspicuous by its absence when other English teams are playing in Europe. As I posted last night, after 2 minutes of yesterday's game we got called "wannabes" by the dynamic duo, then they trotted out a complete non-story (utterly devoid of substance) about Neuer being "linked" with City, just so they could then indulge themselves with a sneering "no chance" punch line, and then our opening goal was morosely described as a "break through of sorts". It's no wonder people get fed up with them in the circumstances, even if you see no evil, hear no evil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.