kick Quinn out

Can someone make a gif using this material?

article-0-03BC40DC000005DC-347_306x375.jpg

dustybin-285x272.jpg

Re: kick Quinn out!!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Pigeonho said:

Whilst I would tend to partially concur with you, cos some of the stuff on here about Quinn and Tyler is patently ridiculous, there's still a negative undertone to the commentary that is conspicuous by its absence when other English teams are playing in Europe. As I posted last night, after 2 minutes of yesterday's game we got called "wannabes" by the dynamic duo, then they trotted out a complete non-story (utterly devoid of substance) about Neuer being "linked" with City, just so they could then indulge themselves with a sneering "no chance" punch line, and then our opening goal was morosely described as a "break through of sorts". It's no wonder people get fed up with them in the circumstances, even if you see no evil, hear no evil
You've got it spot on mate. The "break through of sorts" comment did it for me when we scored our first. FFS that was a crucial goal that got us back into the game and from which we went on to win it. And yet all we got was that negative, downbeat comment. Had it been the Rags or Chavs they'd have been all over it - mark of champions, fighters, never know when they're beaten etc etc.

At the moment Sky´s "raison d´etre" is simply to put fat rag arses on sofas so you can understand the insidious narrative which is the undercurrent of the like´s of Q and T´s commentary.
Before long their punters (well BT´s actually!) will be renewing their subscriptions because they simply won´t want to miss the quality of sporting entertainment that will be provided by MCFC in future editions of the PL and CL. We will , simply put, become unmissable television

Re: kick Quinn out!!

stony said:
I just think he's a clueless **** and latches onto any point he can to try and make himself look more knowledgeable than he is. Can't remember which game it was, but it was pretty recent. Hart kicked out and unusually it found a City player. Quinn immediately commented that "Joe's kicking and distribution was a strong point of his game" He obviously hasn't spent any time watching Joe, or he'd know it was one of his biggest flaws. He just picked up on it because it was what he'd seen in the last few seconds. In other words he's a fucking chancer. A know nowt bullshitting streak of piss.

Watch out for it next time he commentates. A player will do something good and Quinn will tell you how much a part of his game it is.
Bang on the money
But he should be out nonetheless

i must admit i get a bit fed up with some of the crap these pundits ect come out with,so i turn the sound off on the tv and just watch the game.i do the same to the radio too and just sit there looking at it lol.......well anyway a few years ago i was at wembley box office and as i left to walk back to my car i noticed 5-6 people with somebody being interviewed with wembley as a backdrop....i walked over and said to the bystanders isnt that martin tyler,well his ears pricked up as he heard my comment and looked at me like he was some sort of god then i came out with my killer line.........." i would ask you for your autograph but i dont think your famous enough"...his words to me in reply was fu#k off, cant think why lol...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.