kick Quinn out

Loved him as player, Can't stand him now as a pundit.obviously got no time for us. Can stick his disco pants up his arse.

Pigeonho said:
Petetheblu said:
Pigeonho said:
Everyone loves an underdog.

Yes but a top pundit shouldn't be seen licking it's ball in public.
I don't think he did. Say we never had our owner take over the club and we still had average, run of the mill players playing for us and we somehow manage to make the FA cup final against Chelsea, a team full of riches and world class players. I would say it would be a nigh on certainty that people would openly want us to win that final, seeing as the likely scenario would be that we would Infact get beat.

True, but if it came from an ex chelsea player I'd be gob smacked. The feeling I get is nial just doesn't like us, sad as we once help pave is path......no irish jokes please.

cibaman said:
Not all players like their ex clubs, or their fans

The 5 Live commentator yesterday said to Danny Mills "City fans seem to think you don't like them", to which he replied "They don't like me, either".

The guy has some cheek doesn't he. He was such a poor footballer who was lucky beyond luck to get the crazy contract he did and then he bled the club dry and then has a pop at the club every week. How the fuck he got that job I will never know.

I grew up watching Quinn bang the goals in and want nothing but to appreciate the guy but I have noticed that (not just this season) he has some kind of anti-city agenda in all our games he commentates on! sad to say but it RAGES me so much I cannot stand the guy!! rather have that tosser alan smith cover our games than Quinn!!
except for the visit of his beloved sunderland to our place in feb , I would love to hear what he has to say when we smash em about like a cheap hooker!

pls manuel don't let me down

Just watching the re run of last nights game and during the half time round up, Quinn describes YaYa's pass for the first goal as a "punt" What a tw*t

He's not that bad what exactly do you want him to do? Most on here won't remember the service he gave to the club, don't think he hates us.

I'm not getting all this hysterical paranoia from some city fans just because somebody does not keep creaming themselves about how great we are, be careful because that's acting like rags....

crmcfc said:
He's not that bad what exactly do you want him to do? Most on here won't remember the service he gave to the club, don't think he hates us.

I'm not getting all this hysterical paranoia from some city fans just because somebody does not keep creaming themselves about how great we are, be careful because that's acting like rags....
He's a twat

Re: kick Quinn out!!

r.soleofsalford said:
bluesoup said:
richball_PF55 said:
he's a legend, grow up and stop acting like children.
Was a legend but, he is becoming an embarrassment the more he commentates for city games... His Opinions are predictable, mostly stereotyped and I'd much prefer the rags legend in rat face because he is fairer with his game appraisal...

niall quinn in our hall of fame is a fucking joke anyway, he is by far the worst player in it that i`ve seen play

you obviously did not see the others at the time he played for us then

droylsdenblue said:
crmcfc said:

He's a twat

Yep, he's defo a Twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.