Kicked out for swearing!

What annoys me about the whole thing is that a blue would grass up a fellow blue, knowing full well that they may get a ban. Had a clown in CBL3 shouting at people for swearing today and we all ended up being under surveillance for practically the whole match. Really...if you simply cannot stand hearing swear words to the extent that you try to get someone banned then either sit in the north stand with the kiddies or watch a nice sanitised version of the game on the telly.
A chap at the back took the piss out of him for the rest of the game, shouting "jolly good city, ra ra". Made me laugh anyway.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
I'll reserve judgement until we hear the true story not a Facebook post. If it's a couple of incidents of swearing then it's out of order but I honestly think there must be more to this than we are being told.
and who decides what is 'acceptable' swearing and what isn't?
surely one swear word and you should be incarcerated?

better start with the twats on tv who are always swearing
then in motion pictures

throw them all in gael i say and throw away the key!

Anyone who gets offended by swearing or thinks that you should be ejected from the game because you swore needs a slap. This applies to the family stand also.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
UUBlue said:
Yeah. Bring back the days where you can go with the kids, and they would learn all the latest swear words. I love it when everyone stands when we attack and the kids miss everything. I get to explain what happened, and they can always see the goals on Match of the Day.
One thing I really miss is that smell of cigarettes from those around me. At least we can still get that air of authenticity when we use the toilets at half time.
Clubs seem to be ripping the heart and soul out of football.

You must lead a poor life.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Uwes Grandad said:
No warnings? Not asked to calm down first and warned about behaviour?
Even if he was, it's fucking football! No one should be warned for swearing or asked to calm down.

Depends if it was in the family stand.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
I'll reserve judgement until we hear the true story not a Facebook post. If it's a couple of incidents of swearing then it's out of order but I honestly think there must be more to this than we are being told.

I'm with you mate. The stewards wouldn't have marched an old fella out for shouting 'F*ckin hell, ref' but let's hear the facts first.

i have watched city since 1977 they are my passion. my love and my life!

I have always swore at football games ( nothing racist or too bad!) That is part of the passion, I sing at games and hopefully add to the atmosphere. I have been to Plough lane and most away games we have ever been involved in! I have been abroad more times than my mrs has had facials watching city.

I am writing this post directly to city management reading this site!

Do not lose the fan that has followed city over the last 30 years. lads that have paid up vast amounts of their wages following city to watch utter crap, players who were paid vast amounts to wear the sacred sky blue shirt. fans who took it all in their stride and folowed the religion that is man city!

Over a year i watch many games in corporate hospitality, many in the stands, i am a good source of income to you! My daughter,nephews and neices get plenty of swagger from the club shop.

Please get rid of Mr Fletcher! as a policeman of 30 years surely he sees people as guilty before charged! he will see his way! he is not to my knowledge a football fan and doesn't understand the thing about being a footie fan. About spending half your wages paying for a trip to Grocklyn in poland. etc etc

Your current fanbase are well known as the most loyal in the land.....build on this, not the type that have been attracted to old trafford and have made the place a morgue ( liverpool also)

Unless he's in the family stand or some parts of the Colin Bell then this is ridiculous!

Football is not the theatre nor the cinema, fuckin hell!

Nowt new about this like some are saying. Remember the signs at Maine Road warning about repeated foul and abusive language? I sit within ear shot of the guy that was removed today, i've seen him being talked to by Stewards on a few occassions at HT , but still he persisted with cnut this and cnut that at the top of his voice every 5 mins. Hope to see the guy back soon, all he has to do is tone it down a bit (abusive language, not the vocal support). Then everyone's happy.

If the players hadn't played so crap there would be no need to swear.I'm a 55years supporting City,do I hand back my season ticket now or at the end of the season.The owners of the club in the past were grateful when we swore at least it added to the atmosphere because some of the past teams we supported couldn't provide it.It won't be long before we have to adhere to a dress code,Collar, tie, suit, waist coat,and make sure your hair is combed,and finger nails clean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.