Kiev ban over turned

I was on that flight but then booked for the Tuesday - going all that way might as well have a look at the city.

Is that you tueart?, I'm Adams dad, (topping), we are all on that flight, so if it is you I'll see you at check in or in the queue, we are staying at the Ukraine hotel, cheers, Steve.

Anyone been able to sort out Ukrainian currency from over here?

Think it's only available online through very select websites, doesn't appear to be readily available. ATM withdrawal for me upon landing in Kiev. I get fee free withdrawals abroad through my bank anyway :)

Nope I was wondering if there was a few of us we could maybe group together and buy in bulk as the exchanges dont stock it and to order in youd probably need a minimum order.
Think it's only available online through very select websites, doesn't appear to be readily available. ATM withdrawal for me upon landing in Kiev. I get fee free withdrawals abroad through my bank anyway :)
I've seen one online firm that is offering the money but at 31 to the pound rather than 37, and it also said ring to check for availability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.