Kiev ban over turned

Don't remember any of these issues when we went for the Europa a bit back. I'm sure I just changed money at the co-op.

Nah, it was exactly the same last time, can't get it freely over here. We exchanged it at the hotel (going to do the same this time, staying at the same one), all major hotels have bureaus and the exchange rate is similar to the ATM's

I've never been to an away Euro match, but am thinking about this one.
Is the Hotel Russ the Premier Hotel Russ just north of the stadium (the match is at the Olympic stadium, right?)

I'm with Bill, for penance

Awww squirty, give old Bill a hug from me. I've not see him for ages. Wish I was going but hopefully see you all at Wembley.

And if you get the chance go to the Monastery of the caves, it is brilliant. When I was over there for the last match, I booked a guided tour expecting a bus tour etc. and found I had a limousine ride with a chauffeur and a guide on a one to one basis!! Went to about 4 different tourist venues in the 4 hours I had available, including the Monastery of the caves and the grounds around it. All for the equivalent of about £15! Fantastic day.

I am going Tuesday morning with the intention of getting to see something of the city's best attractions - otherwise I will end up tying one on!! I can do that anywhere/anytime.

I am on my jack, so if anyone is organising any trips - such as Eccles Blue (from Winton, Eccles myself) suggests it would be great if I could be counted in if numbers are required.

I am staying at the Hotel Ukraine.

if anyone is travelling alone im going on the 7.55 from LHR. i have one pass for the business lounge if anyone is travelling alone and fancies a early morning breakfast and a few free beers then give me a PM

if anyone is travelling alone im going on the 7.55 from LHR. i have one pass for the business lounge if anyone is travelling alone and fancies a early morning breakfast and a few free beers then give me a PM

Grant, I assume you mean on the Wednesday - I am on that flight on the Tuesday.

flying out on tuesday from doncaster ,,,,,,,anyone fancy a beer in kiev before match(kiev supporter from england)anyone know what city will chrge my people for tickets in manchester?any chance we can pay what you lot pay

flying out on tuesday from doncaster ,,,,,,,anyone fancy a beer in kiev before match(kiev supporter from england)anyone know what city will chrge my people for tickets in manchester?any chance we can pay what you lot pay
if you are a memeber at city then yes you pay the same. you can't buy for friends though. always up for a beer with blue mooners. pm us nearer the time.

Just been doing my planning for whilst I'm over there. Accuweather is predicting it will be raining the day of the game to make it feel like home, although highs of 2°C during the day and -4°C in the evening will be a bit cooler to what we've had this winter!

The pound has been struggling of late so we might have to pay as much as 76p a pint now.

I've never been to an away Euro match, but am thinking about this one.
Is the Hotel Russ the Premier Hotel Russ just north of the stadium (the match is at the Olympic stadium, right?)

I'd really recommend the Euro aways mate. They're the best bit about supporting City these days in my opinion. Danger is you get the buzz and all the sudden you're going to every one and its costing you a fortune. Some would say its a price worth paying though.

The match is at the Olympic Stadium yes, but by the sounds of it there's a lot of City fans in Hotel Ukraine so if you're wanting to tag along with others you might be better finding something around Independence square.

We're being charged £30 for the game at the Etihad so I'd expect you will be charged the same. Can you recommend a bar in Kiev (preferably fairly central)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.