Kiev ban over turned

It's fully covered. They put a roof on it for the Euro 2012 final.

Looks fabulous
olimpiysky-national-sports-complex.jpg

nsc-olimpiyskiy-seating-plan.jpg

For those flying with UIA, has anyone added their advance passenger information (API) yet? UIA website says it requires it, I booked a package through Expedia and there doesn't appear to be an option to add it to the booking.

Granted, its not for everyone and can see why it doesn't appeal to some. But I think it will be really interesting, and I have no idea if I'll ever be in Kiev again so I'm taking the opportunity to do this tour.

Without wanting to be too blasé, pretty much everything these days is a 'health risk', so I'm happy to take my chances.

Just don't buy any Russian underpants. Chernobyl fallout!!!!

Granted, its not for everyone and can see why it doesn't appeal to some. But I think it will be really interesting, and I have no idea if I'll ever be in Kiev again so I'm taking the opportunity to do this tour.

Without wanting to be too blasé, pretty much everything these days is a 'health risk', so I'm happy to take my chances.

I'd be all over it if I was going over mate. In fact it's one of the things I'm most gutted about not goin for. Fascinating stuff anf iconic. Proper story to tell that. Enjoy

Hope everyone has a good trip. I looked into it and was gonna use a weeks holiday to do a bit of eastern Europe but needing a visa for Belarus and it being seemingly difficult (or costlier than hiped flights) to get to Romania from there (I want to check out vlad the impales battle grounds and castles at some point) put me off. Enjoy and let's hope the team sort themselves out

For those flying with UIA, has anyone added their advance passenger information (API) yet? UIA website says it requires it, I booked a package through Expedia and there doesn't appear to be an option to add it to the booking.

Yeah I booked through expedia too and there link for booking doesnt even bring up UIA.
I'm keeping fingers crossed that I can just go into UIA website 24 hours before and all will be fine.
Let me know though if you find a way into it before then

Made the decision last week that I couldn't justify the cost of Chelsea and Kiev away on top of a trip to Wembley and I stuck to that - until this morning. So now I'm going to Chelsea, staying over Sunday night, out to Kiev from Gatwick on Monday, back Thursday then back down to Wembley on Sunday. WTF, all the times I've wished I could go places but couldn't because of work, money, kids whatever, now I've got the opportunity I'm taking it! Staying at the Hotel Rus with it being close to the stadium, look forward to meeting up with any Blues out there.

Fantastic effort Bozzie. I am very jealous. Have a great week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.