Kiev home ticket sales

£50 plus VAT is £60. London branch can offer return fares for around £30. Besides, the earliest the train gets back in to Euston is gone midnight and the tubes have finished by then. Nightbusagogo? £60 return fare is too high. Far too high.
Wow £30 return is cheap for an evening match.
However, when I look at the train timetable, the last train leaving Manchester is 9.15pm. So would the £30 return mean only seeing the first half or have the London Branch chartered their own train back to London as well!

Does seem a bit high. Obviously the main advantage for London blues is being able to get back after the games but not sure why it needs to be a return trip, is easy to sort out cheap singles up to mcr especially with the discount we now get on virgin trains. Although while it is easy to get cheap trains mid afternoon if this train leaves euston at say 4.30pm (allowing people to work most of the day) this would normally cost a lot as would be 'peak time'.
You wonder who they are aiming it at though when a long term seasoncard holder who has ended up living in London will have learnt to plan ahead to get cheapest train tickets as they are attending most if not all home games and may baulk at this price whereas a new cockney blue who just fancies coming to the odd game may be more likely to pay it as is not a regular fortnightly expense for them...

don't think it's outrageous but at 50 pound I think they would get more take up
Last train up to Manchester that doesn't cost over £100 is 3pm.
No trains back after the match in scheduled timetable. I work close to Euston but if I wanted to work a full day and get to the match, I'm looking at £280 return plus hotel in Manchester. I've constantly scoured the advance offers from Virgin and sometimes see the 5.05am from Manchester going for £80
So in my mind £60 return trip, with the return after the match is excellent news and I'm suprised it's being knocked on here.

Hope it will be in the 40-46,000 attendance figure similar to the Gladbach and Sevilla games (juventus was 50,000). Anything less than 40,000 and it's very very poor frankly.
The club cant be bothered about how many turn up otherwise they would have charged a more realalistic price for the tickets

Hope we get benfica so I can come to Lisbon again. What a place!

Hope it will be in the 40-46,000 attendance figure similar to the Gladbach and Sevilla games (juventus was 50,000). Anything less than 40,000 and it's very very poor frankly.
Optimistic I feel but hope u are right. To be honest its not so much about the attendance but what they are doing when they are there, We should be creating a fantastic atmosphere on Europeon nights but it doesnt happen. The scousers tonight were in full voice. Why doesnt it happen at City. Theres a better atmosphere at home watching them on the box :(

Optimistic I feel but hope u are right. To be honest its not so much about the attendance but what they are doing when they are there, We should be creating a fantastic atmosphere on Europeon nights but it doesnt happen. The scousers tonight were in full voice. Why doesnt it happen at City. Theres a better atmosphere at home watching them on the box :(

Hmmmm.

Crap comparison that, mate. Anfield has been absolutely dead for their other European games.

You don't think we'd get a good atmosphere against United at home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.